ED Refnr. 2573473
A brand new, centrally located, spacious holidays' flat . Consists of a master bedroom , a private bathroom, and an open plan kitchen with a lounge room.
Located in Chania Town center two minutes walking distance from central bus station of (Ktel). Just a few minutes walking distance from Chania Old town, Old venetian port, the famous central Agora and the whole commercial area.
At a distance of 500 meters you will find the nearest sandy and full organized beach of Nea Chora.
Feel free to ask any possibly service or wish that will make your enjoyable stay in Chania as much as unforgetable as possible.
Always the first thing you hear about Chania - the Venetian Harbour, the old port, the narrow shopping streets and waterfront restaurants.
Chania is also one of the two places you are most likely to see on arriving in Crete. It is beautiful - that is to say much of the Chania you will want to see is clustered close to the harbour - old buildings, museums, churches and crafts shops (some with genuinely interesting and sometimes local, products on offer).
Food is offered in great variety and sometimes great similarity - there are many restaurants and also cafes, at which to reflect upon the experiences of places you have just explored together with the enjoyment of some tasty food - we have suggestions for restaurants further on.
The atmosphere has a touch of Florence and Venice (a few years ago when those cities still had some room to walk), combined with the culture and character of Cretan people and traditions.
The Chania harbour is wonderful and at any particular time of day the light produces a different result, creating a "different place".
This is the best chance to see some of the old buildings - of Venetian and Turkish design, that Crete once had across the island - many have since been destroyed by the ravages of war and plunder.
Chania is surrounded by numerous rich options for sightseeing, exploration and discovery. Mountain villages provide a view into the "inner Crete". The Samaria and many other gorges can be hiked, archaeological sites abound.
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 55 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.10 kmGet the full listing »