Enjoy our artistic apartment with it’s private garden, next to Athens’ center. The closest ISAP station (“Agios Eleutherios”) and plenty of bus & trolley stations are around the corner, in just 5 minutes walking distance. A stone’s throw away from all the major attractions, it is the ideal place to explore the city and feel its downtown vibes, while it offers you the opportunity to relax in it’s mellow garden. Suitable for couples, lone adventurers, business travelers and artists.
The “Lemon House” is a lovely space, designed to offer relaxation and peace to our guests. It’s an open plan apartment that measures 80m². The main bedroom has a custom-made elevated double bed, a sofa, large openings on the walls that offers plenty of natural light. There, you will find a properly modified workspace to suit any artistic mood. The living area, combined with the kitchen area, is full of light. There is a sofa, a fireplace and the access to the garden on the back of the building. The garden is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee and relax in the afternoon, after a long day exploring Athens. In addition, there is a main bathroom covered in wood and a spacious wardrobe.
• Luscious garden
• 2x Sofas
• Wooden loft bed
• Distinct decoration
• Convectors for heating
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Coffee machine
* Fresh sheets and towels are provided. The apartment is cleaned by professionals before each visit.
* The house’s rooms are cool and perfect for the summer months.
* There is also a locked room, that is inaccessible to the guests.
* There is a laptop free for use, for the guests.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with all the basic amenities for preparing a breakfast and a normal meal.
• You will have the privacy of the entire apartment.
• Main access through Chrisostomou Smirnis.
• The house is inaccessible for people with disabilities and wheelchair users.
Interaction with Guests:
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
A member of our team will always be there to welcome you at the apartment when you arrive.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
Located in the neighborhood of Patisia, next to “Agios Eleutherios” ISAP station (M1), you have the option to experience the Athens’ downtown in just 15 minutes from the apartment.
Also, in about 7 minutes walking distance from the apartment, there is the bus station “Gavriilidou”. From there, you can choose plenty lines of trolley and buses that can transport you downtown.
• Acropolis of Athens (5,60km)
• Acropolis Museum, at Acropolis station (5,80km)
• Thisseio, Plaka & Anafiotika areas under Acropolis
• Filopappou Hill (7,00km)
• Syntagma square & Parliament (5,10km)
• The Temple of Olympian Zeus / Columns of the Olympian Zeus (5,80km)
• Kallimarmaro / Panathenaic Stadium (6,00km)
• The National Park on Irodou Attikou street is a cool oasis in summer and visitors always enjoy the change of the guard at the Presidential Mansion right opposite (5,80km)
• Lycabbetus Hill: From its top you have a view of the entire city, all the way to the sea. (5,30km)
• Zappeion Conference Center (5,60km)
• Akadimia / Academy of Athens (4,40km)
• The renowned Benaki Museum, with its outstanding collections (5,20km)
• The Museum of Cycladic Art dedicated to the ancient cultures of the Aegean and Cyprus focusing on Cycladic Art (5,40km)
• The Byzantine Museum with religious artefacts of the Byzantine and later periods from all over Greece (5,60km)
• National Archaeological Museum, which ranks among the leading museums in the world and hosts rare art treasures from the Neolithic era up to the Roman period (3,40km)
• National Observatory of Athens (5,50km)
• National Museum of Contemporary Art, EMST of Athens, at Fix station (6,80km)
* Walking time noted
• Super market “LIDL”, Patision 316 (5min / 400m)
• Super market “AB Vasilopoulos”, Acharnon 397 (10min / 850m)
• Super market “Promitheutiki”, Acharnon 343 (6min / 550m)
• Restaurant “Epi tis Patision”, Patision 341 (11min / 850m)
• Pizza “Pizza Fan”, Kaftantzoglou 29 (2min / 130m)
• Bar “Local”, Patision 337 (9min / 700m)
• Bar “Kafeoino”, Gavriilidou 8 (9min / 700m)
• Pharmacy “Lamprianidi”, Iakovaton 45 (4min / 300m)
• From Athens International Airport ''El. Venizelos'' take the Blue Metro line M3 and disembark at “Monastiraki” Metro station. From there, embark on the ISAP train (M1) towards “Kifisia” and disembark at “Agios Eleutherios”. The apartment is within 5 min walking distance (400m).
• From “Agios Eleutherios” ISAP station (M1) you can disembark at “Omonoia” and change to the Red line (M2) and the Blue line (M3). Through those three lines (M1, M2 & M3) you can travel to the Piraeus port and the northern suburbs of Athens.
• Also, in about 7 minutes walking distance from the apartment, there is the bus station “Gavriilidou”. From there, you can choose plenty lines of trolley and buses that can transport you downtown.
Other Things to Note:
• We would also like to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 2PM - 10PM
* Check in: from 14:00h to 20:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 12:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: Not required-It is not required to leave a security deposit.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the priceGet the full listing »