We welcome you at our cozy apartment located in the heart of Athens. It is situated in the vivid and artistic area of Pangrati, right behind the Panathenaic Stadium (Kallimarmaro). Only a few blocks away from all the major attractions of Athens and in a walking distance from numerous museums, cafes and restaurants, a space equipped for comfort while being in the city buzz, it will make your stay memorable! Suitable for couples, lone adventurers, business travelers and families with 1 child.
It is on the 3d floor of a residential building and consists of 1 bedroom, a hall with 1 armchair-single bed at the entrance, a fully equipped kitchen, 1 bathroom with shower and a balcony.
• 1 Double bed
• 1 Armchair-single bed
• Air conditioner
• 1 Bathroom (with shower)
• Washing machine
• Microwave oven
• Coffee machine
Fresh sheets and towels are provided and the apartment is cleaned by professionals before each visit.
We would like also to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
You will have the privacy of the entire apartment.
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
A member of our team will always be there to welcome you at the apartment when you arrive.
• Rates include a one-time linen setup for 1 double bed / 2 guests. Linen setup for extra beds require special arrangement and will be charged an additional fee of € 7.5 / extra bed. Please contact our Reservations Team to reserve extra bedding prior to arrival in order to guarantee full service delivery.
• Check-in begins at 2 P.M. Check-out time is 12 P.M. Early check-ins / late check-outs require special arrangements and may be subject to an additional fee of €15.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
• Kallimarmaro / Panathenaic Stadium
The Panathenaic Stadium, also known as Kallimarmaro is a multi-purpose stadium in Athens, Greece. One of the main attractions of Athens, it is the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble. A stadium was built on the site of a simple racecourse by the Athenian statesman Lykourgos (Lycurgus) c. 330 BC, primarily for the Panathenaic Games. It was rebuilt in marble by Herodes Atticus, an Athenian Roman senator, by 144 AD and had a capacity of 50,000 seats. After the rise of Christianity in the 4th century it was largely abandoned. The stadium was excavated in 1869 and hosted the Zappas Olympics in 1870 and 1875. After being refurbished, it hosted the opening and closing ceremonies of the first modern Olympics in 1896 and was the venue for 4 of the 9 contested sports. It was used for various purposes in the 20th century and was once again used as an Olympic venue in 2004. It is the finishing point for the annual Athens Classic Marathon. It is also the last venue in Greece from where the Olympic flame handover ceremony to the host nation takes place.
• Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum (3km)
• Museum of Cycladic Art (1.4km)
• War Museum (1.6km)
• ''Megaron'' The Athens Concert Hall (2.2km)
• Byzantine Museum (1.4km)
• Akadimia ( Academy of Athens ) (2.2km)
• Syntagma sq & Parliament. (1.7km)
• National Garden (1.4km)
• Plaka & Anafiotika areas under Acropolis
• Lycabettus Hill (2.8km)
• Filopappou Hill (2.3km)
• National Archaeological Museum of Athens (3.4km)
• Benaki Museum (1.4km & 3.7km)
• National Museum of Contemporary Art, EMST of Athens, at Fix station (1.7km)
• The Temple of Olympian Zeus / Columns of the Olympian Zeus (1.3km)
• The Shooting Range of Kesariani and the CacheGet the full listing »