Explore everything that Great Falls, Montana has to offer from this updated vacation rental house! Located just 2 miles from the shops and restaurants in downtown and minutes from the trout-filled Missouri River, this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom abode is the perfect home base for up to 10 guests seeking adventure. After perusing the C.M. Russell Museum, skiing at Showdown Mountain, and reeling in your catch of the day in the river, you’ll love soaking in the private hot tub in this home’s backyard.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Upon returning to the home after your daily adventures, the first thing you’ll want to do is sink into the hot tub in the fenced-in yard. Soak your cares away while the chef of the group fires up your fresh catch on the grill!
Too chilly for a cookout? Head inside to whip up a masterpiece in the updated, fully equipped kitchen. Between the dining table and eat-in bar, there’s plenty of seating for the whole group to enjoy meals together.
After the sun sets, get ready for bed by tossing your dirty clothes in the laundry machines and showering off in one of 2 full bathrooms.
Kick back on the couches in the living room and watch movies until you’re tired enough to drift off to sleep in one of the bedroom’s comfy beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
This home is just 2 miles from downtown Great Falls, where you can grab a drink at a bar, chow down on local eats at a restaurant, and select the perfect souvenir at one of the unique shops.
Art lovers and history buffs alike will want to visit the C.M. Russell Museum, showcasing a large collection of work by the renowned Western artist, just 3 miles from the home.
Fishers, rejoice! This house is minutes from the Missouri River, filled with plenty of trout to reel in and feed the group throughout your stay!
During the winter, head for the slopes at Showdown Mountain, just over an hour away in the Lewis and Clark National Forest. Afterward, soak your sore muscles in White Sulphur Springs, a mineralized hot spring just 30 minutes from the ski resort.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a hot tub, fenced-in yard, grill, fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, flat-screen TV, free WiFi, parking for 2 vehicles in the garage and 2 vehicles in the driveway, and much more
- Ideal Great Falls location - Just 2 miles from downtown, 3 miles from the C.M. Russell Museum, minutes from the Missouri River and over an hour from Showdown Mountain!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Great Falls International Airport ( ~ 6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety is important. There is 1 security camera in the backyard pointed toward the backyard. It does not face any interior spaceGet the full listing »