With 150 feet of gorgeous lakefront property on Lake Buel - a pristine 192-acre mountain lake - this lovely 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath home is sure to be the perfect 3-season getaway for 10! Enjoy sitting out on the deck to take in the water views, gathering around the fire pit to roast s’mores, or fishing right off the private dock. Along with proximity to restaurants, golf courses, and wine tastings, this home also offers a kayak, paddle boat, and rowboat so you can spend everyday right on the lake!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Den: Queen Bed | Porch: Futon
After a day exploring the culture surrounding the Berkshires, this cozy lakefront home is sure to be the perfect respite you’ve been looking for.
Throw on your swimsuit, head down to the dock, and pick out the kayak, paddle boat, or rowboat to begin exploring the water. Anglers, feel free to throw a line into the water and troll for the night’s fish dinner.
If your fishing was successful, you’ll find a charcoal grill up on the 650-square-foot Trex Deck where you can get to work on dinner. The deck boasts stunning views of the water and provides a wonderful space for morning coffee, meals, lounging, and cocktails. If the kids are asking for dessert, grab the s’mores supplies and gather around the fire pit.
Enjoy a movie before bed, and then retreat to any of the 3 cozy bedrooms, the private den, or the futon on the porch, where you’ll wake up to sparkling water views. Whip up a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen and let the dog out in the fenced-in yard before beginning your adventurous day in the Berkshires.
-- THE LOCATION --
From hiking and boating to dance and culture, this cottage is primarily suited to experience it all! Lake Buel features 196 acres of pristine water for travelers to enjoy, and the home’s provided boats make it easy to start exploring. Rather stay dry? Lake Buel is a hiker’s paradise with the Appalachian Trail only 1.5 miles away and Monument Mountain only 3 miles away!
Golfers, be sure to bring you clubs, as there are multiple courses within a short drive. Egremont Country Club, Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort, and Greenock Country Club are just some of the local favorites.
If you’re looking to delve into the area’s art and culture, Great Barrington, Stockbridge, and Lenox can all be reached within a 10-30 minute drive. In these towns you’ll find theaters, performing arts center, gardens, museums, and more! The Norman Rockwell Museum is a must-see for all visitors and features some of the late artist’s best works.
In Lenox, spend an evening lounging at the Tanglewood with some wine and cheese. The music venue features multiple artists and is the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra.
On those days you’re looking for a nice dinner out, check out the robust restaurant scene and local favorites like Aegean Breeze Restaurant, Raji's, Xicotencatl Restaurant, Bizen Gourmet Japanese Restaurant, Barrington Brewery, and many more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 43-inch flat-screen 4K Led TV w/ DVD player, 650-square-foot deck, charcoal grill, outdoor dining area, fire pit, 45-foot dock, double kayak, rowboat, paddle boat, life preservers, fishing poles, fenced-in yard, 3-car driveway, ceiling fans, and more!
- Quiet, lakefront Berkshires location! Enjoy calm days on the water, hiking the Appalachian Trail, or exploring the culture, restaurants, museums, and shows of the Berkshires!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bradley International Airport - Schoephoester Rd, Windsor Locks, CT 06096, (~ 43.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »