Bring the whole family along for a lakefront getaway at this Milledgeville vacation rental house! Featuring 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, and 3 half bathrooms throughout 4,500 square feet of living space, this home is fit for a group of 16 seeking a fun-filled retreat. Go fishing, boating, and swimming from this home’s very own dock! After your daily lake adventures, pour yourself a drink in the basement bar area and have a billiards tournament - the best way to end the day bonding at the lake.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom (Main Floor): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (2nd Floor): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (2nd Floor): California King Bed | Bedroom 4 (2nd Floor): 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 5 (Basement): Full Bed | Bedroom 6 (Basement): Queen Bed | Basement: Pullout Bed
Don’t be surprised if the first thing the kids want to do when they arrive is to throw on their swimsuits and head for the lake! Watch them splash around while lounging on the deck and socializing with your fellow travelers.
After a day on the water, head inside to rinse off in one of the 4 full bathrooms. While part of the group is showering, the chef of the crew can start prepping for supper. Cook up your catch-of-the-day in the main-floor fully equipped kitchen while others prepare sides in the basement kitchen.
Work off the meal with an intense billiards tournament in the basement, where the adults can mix up some drinks at the wet bar while partaking in the fun.
When the sun begins to set, head outside to the deck or dock to watch the sky change colors and fade to black over the water. Afterward, retreat inside for a movie night in the spacious main floor living area.
Sleep is sure to come easy for everyone at the end of the day in either the main-floor master bedroom, the second-floor 3 bedrooms or the basement’s 2 bedrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
With this home’s backyard as Lake Sinclair, endless water activities are within arm’s reach! Bring your fishing rods to reel in a catch, rent a boat from a nearby marina, or jump right into the water for a refreshing swim.
If you prefer land over water, strap on your walking shoes or hop on your bike and check out the Oconee River Greenway Park and Riverwalk. This beautiful area offers a plethora of activities with its multi-use trails, fishing stations, and a boat ramp.
Visiting loved ones at Georgia College? Take a break from your lake day to drive less than 10 miles to the campus. Grab a bite to eat in the charming downtown area or watch the Bobcats take on other college sports teams!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a boat dock, deck, basement with wet bar and pool table, washer/dryer, fully equipped kitchen, well-equipped kitchen in the basement, TVs, free WiFi, driveway parking for 5 vehicles, trailer parking, and much more
- Marvelous Milledgeville location on Lake Sinclair - Minutes from hiking trails, the Oconee River Greenway and Georgia College!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (~94 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings ($200 fine if evidence is found of a party at the property)
- NOTE: This is a lake house and there will be insects, spiders, mayflies, etc that you may see during your stay
- NOTE: RVs are prohibited at the property
- NOTE: It's pollen season and there will be pollen on the dock, deck, etc
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »