Treat yourself to a relaxing Grand Lake getaway and stay at this tastefully appointed 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home that comfortably sleeps 10! Nestled in the stunning Columbine Lakes neighborhood, the property is less than 10 minutes from downtown Grand Lake and mere minutes from the various outdoor activities of Rocky Mountain National Park and Lake Granby. When you're at home, enjoy a rustic, amenity-filled interior as well as a game room, furnished deck, and fire pit!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: The property features an exterior security camera facing the driveway; it does not look into any interior spaces *
Master Bedroom, Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed, Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle | Bedroom 4: Full Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: 4 Twin Air Mattresses (Children Only)
Drive along tree-dense roads, often roamed by moose and deer, to find this charming property nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac. You'll immediately fall in love with the serene views from the south-facing deck, where you can admire surrounding nature. It's the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or relax with cocktails and a barbecue at the end of the day!
A spacious 1,546-square-foot interior awaits you, featuring an open floor concept, vaulted ceilings, and a wealth of windows - not to mention cozy mountain-themed decor! Gather together on the plush sofa to enjoy the warmth of the wood-burning stove while watching TV.
Close by is the fully equipped kitchen, conveniently stocked with everything you'll need to prepare a divine home-cooked meal. After all is prepped and ready, savor your family feast at the 6-person dining table (with leaf) or patio furniture on the deck.
After dinner, head down to the garage-turned-game room for a round of pool or poker. The pool table can also convert into a ping pong or air hockey table. In the summer, open the garage door to let the fresh mountain air flow inside! At dusk, move the festivities to the fire pit and roast marshmallows for s'mores.
Back inside, choose from 4 bedrooms for a good night's sleep, all with comfortable sleeping arrangements. Additionally, the property provides 4 twin air mattresses and an electric pump for the 4 extra kiddos of your group!
-- THE LOCATION --
Whether you're visiting in the winter or summer, Grand Lake is an outdoor enthusiast's dream! The south entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park is less than 10 minutes away, your gateway to endless alpine activities such as hiking, horseback riding, fishing, snowshoeing, and so much more.
Grand Lake, Shadow Mountain Lake, and Lake Granby are all within a quick drive - amazing places to launch your boat for a day of tubing! You can also find boat, paddle board, and kayak rentals nearby.
When the snow begins to fall, make your way to Granby Ranch or Winter Park for a day of skiing and snowboarding. Fraser is also close by with the Coca-Cola Tubing Hill. A 30-minute drive will take you to YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch, offering everything from dog sledding and ice skating to rock climbing and zip lining!
If you don't feel like cooking, be sure to visit Sagebrush BBQ & Grill, Squeaky B's, or Cy's Deli for some tasty grub! In downtown, you'll also find ice cream parlors and quaint shops to peruse while you're out and about.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen TVs (2 with cable, 1 with an Xbox, and 1 with a DVD player), free WiFi, central heating, a wood-burning stove, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a pool/air hockey/ping pong table, poker table, darts, a furnished deck, gas grill, fire pit, abundant driveway parking, a nearby golf course, and more!
- Amazing Grand Lake Location - Just minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake, Winter Park, downtown, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~124 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- The property features an exterior security camera facing the driveway; it does not look into any interior spaces
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property can comfortably sleep 10 guests in bed, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 4 additional children. There are 4 twin air mattresses available as well as an electric pump
- The fire pit is available for use unless there are specific fire bans in effect
- Columbine Lake is a private, covenant-controlled community. All HOA guidelines must be respected while using the property. Renters are not allowed to use the Clubhouse, Gazebo, Horse Pasture, 0HV‘s (Off Highway Vehicles) or Columbine Lake.
- In the winter months, 4-wheel drive is recommended to access the propertyGet the full listing »