The Rocky Mountains are calling, and you must go to this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo which sleeps 5 in Granby! Situated just steps from the Kicking Horse Ski Lift, this true ski-in/ski-out unit offers a prime spot for your winter adventures. On top of that, the condo’s patio overlooks a golf course and the Continental Divide, ensuring all-season activities. Spend days exploring the outdoors and evenings soaking in the community hot tub while staying at this cozy Colorado condo.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
After skiing down slopes or hiking up mountains, spend time taking advantage of the community amenities offered at The Summit condo complex. Soothe sore muscles in the hot tub with views of the mountains, swim around in the indoor pool, or relax in the steam room or sauna onsite.
You’re bound to work up an appetite with all of the surrounding activities, so head back to this ground-floor condo to cook up a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Savor every bite at the 2-person breakfast bar or head out onto the private furnished patio on clear nights.
Sip an evening beverage on the patio while looking out on the golf course backdropped by the silhouette of the Continental Divide.
On chilly nights, retreat inside the cozy, rustically decorated condo to curl up on the couch or armchair as the fireplace warms the room. Turn on a movie the whole group can watch on the flat-screen Smart TV until you’re ready for bed.
Drift off into peaceful slumbers in either the master bedroom’s queen bed or the twin-over-full bunk bed in the second bedroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
Tucked between 2 mountains right by a family-friendly ski resort, this condo is truly the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of your busy life.
Spend snowy winter days taking the Kicking Horse Ski Lift, right outside the condo, to ski world-class slopes at Granby Ranch all day long. Other nearby ski resorts include Winter Park and Eldora Mountain Resort!
Sunny days are best spent soaking up the sunshine on a nearby hiking trail, including the Junco Lake Trailhead, Fourth of July Trailhead, and one of countless others at Rocky Mountain National Park.
Golfers, you’ll want to bring your clubs, as the Granby Ranch golf course is right outside this condo’s door! If fishing is more your sport, bring your fishing rods to reel in your catch of the day at Lake Granby or Grand Lake, minutes away.
If you’re up for a day trip, drive just under 2 hours to Denver! From restaurants and bars, to museums and sports/concert venues, there’s something for everyone in the Mile-High City!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, Smart cable TV, free WiFi, private patio with views of golf course and Continental Divide, and much more
- Enjoy access to The Summit’s community amenities, including an indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna and TV lounge area!
- Great Granby location - Steps from the Kicking Horse Ski Lift, minutes from hiking trails, golf courses and lakes! Under 2 hours from Denver!
- Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~111 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 1 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »