Escape the hustle and bustle of city life and treat yourself to a wilderness retreat at 'Skykomish Vida Chalet,' a 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental chalet. Nestled aside the South Fork Skykomish River, this property includes sleeping for 5 plus a private hot tub and gorgeous mountain views. Come stay with us, explore seasonal outdoor recreation for the day, then come back and relax in the hot tub. Additionally, the home is just a short drive from Wallace Falls State Park and Stevens Pass!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle, Futon
Cruise along the scenic roads of Washington to discover 'Skykomish Vida Chalet!' This light-filled abode offers all the comforts of home, from the several modern conveniences to the cozy furnishings. Kick back and relax in the living room to watch some TV while the fireplace warms the room.
When you get hungry, get to work in the fully equipped kitchen, fully stocked with all your culinary essentials. After all is prepped and ready, eat at the dining table while admiring breathtaking views of the river and mountains!
At dusk, melt your worries away in the private 6-person hot tub and watch the sun set over the horizon. After stargazing, take solace in one of 2 bedrooms for a peaceful slumber while others sleep soundly in the living room!
-- THE LOCATION --
Climbing, river rafting, fishing, and hiking are popular, area activities in the summer and you'll enjoy easy access to them all! Head to South Fork Skykomish River where you can fish and kayak to your heart's content. If you're new to the whitewater scene, book a rafting or kayaking tour with the Outdoor Adventures Center!
Those who prefer adrenaline on dry land will love spending the day rock climbing at the Lower or Upper Town Wall near Index. Explore more of the immaculate natural surroundings when you hike the trail to Bridal Veil Falls and Lake Serene! You'll also want to visit Wallace Falls State Park with hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and snowshoeing.
In the winter, drive just under 30 miles for a day of skiing at Stevens Pass Mountain Resort. When you don't feel like cooking, head into Gold Bar for a bite at Wallace Falls Cafe, La Hacienda, or Mountain View Diner. Other nearby small towns include Skykomish, Sultan, and Monroe.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen satellite/Smart TV, free WiFi, an electric wall heater, gas fireplace, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines with detergent, a private hot tub, ample parking, and more!
- Please note the property does include: shampoo, hair dryer, carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector, iron, and essentials
- Amazing Riverfront location - Steps from the South Fork Skykomish River, plus only minutes from numerous outdoor activities like climbing, rafting, fishing, hiking, skiing, and much more! Stevens Pass Mountain lies just under 30 miles away
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (~64 miles away)
- 30 minutes drive to Stevens pass for skiing and snowboarding
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (1 pet only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »