This beautifully appointed home, privately situated on more than 6 acres in Spring Valley, is the ideal mountain destination! This 5 bedroom home is the perfect setting for a retreat for families, couples and outdoor enthusiasts with a deck gazebo seating area with magnificent, panoramic views of Mount Sopris, great room with a wood burning fireplace and a gourmet kitchen! As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
The impressive great room features vaulted ceilings, a massive floor-to-ceiling rock, wood burning fireplace, and oversized windows. Steps from the great room is a spacious walk out deck with a gazebo seating area and incredible mountain views. This home is made for entertaining with a gourmet chef's dream kitchen and a dining room and breakfast bar area that seats 11.
Featuring two master suites, this home comfortably accommodates couples or families. One master bedroom suite is on the main level and features a king size bed, private access onto the main deck, large walk in closets, a jacuzzi tub, a rainfall shower and outstanding views.
The second master suite, on the lower level, is furnished with two queen beds and an en suite bathroom. There are three additional guest bedrooms, two with a queen bed, and a smaller bedroom with a single bed.
During winter months, four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicles are a must, due to unpaved and steep mountain roads. Due to the location of this home, there is AT&T cell phone coverage but no coverage for Verizon. There is wifi and a land phone for your use.
Experience the best of both worlds with so much to explore at your fingertips! This unique mountain home is truly the perfect place for a memorable vacation with family, friends or a romantic couples' mountain getaway!
Centrally and conveniently located near:
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Riding recreational vehicles, such as ATVs, snowmobiles or quads, is not permitted on the property or in the neighborhood.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home. A maximum number of 11 guests are permitted to occupy the home.
• Additional person charge of $20 per guest per night over ten 10 guests
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rates available
• Rates and amenities are subject to changeGet the full listing »