Nestled against the mountain and backed up to thousands of acres of BLM land this home offers incredible privacy and mountain views. Situated within a quiet neighborhood minutes from downtown Glenwood Springs' restaurants, shops and entertainment, this location is amazing! With the beautifully appointed furnishings and decor, gas fireplaces, gourmet kitchen and fantastic outdoor living spaces this custom home is the perfect home away from home! As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
Though this home does not have air conditioning, it has an evaporative cooler.
The large inviting entry leads into an elegant dining room with seating for 8 and a gas fireplace, creating the perfect ambience for any occasion. The spacious gourmet kitchen features a breakfast bar, state-of-the-art appliances, double ovens and is fully stocked with everything any chef could possibly need.
Steps away from the kitchen are two barbecue grills and outdoor seating areas, one with a gazebo, that welcome preparing meals and dining outdoors in warmer months. The beautifully landscaped patio with lovely tile work makes this a relaxing space to have a cocktail or enjoy the views.
The living room is comfortably furnished with leather furnishings and a 70 inch flat screen, great for enjoying a private screening of your favorite films. French doors open onto a balcony overlooking town with mountain views. Another comfortably furnished sitting room with a flat screen TV and fireplace is across from the kitchen.
Retreat to the pampering master bedroom suite for a restful experience. This spacious suite is equipped with a king bed, a 60 inch flat screen TV, a gas fireplace and an en suite bathroom with a jacuzzi bathtub. There is also a private study with a TV, fireplace and a deck which overlooks the mountainside and outdoor patio.
There are two additional guest bedrooms on the main level, one with a king bed with excellent mountain views, and the other with a single log bed. The office is furnished with a leather sleeper sofa that converts into a queen bed with a memory foam mattress and there is a desk, computer and printer for guest's use. A full bathroom is located near these rooms as well as a powder room down the hall. The fourth bedroom, with a king bed, is located on the lower level, along with a guest bathroom.
This home is conveniently located within a short drive to:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (8 blocks)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Glenwood Vaudeville Review
• Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
• Hiking and biking trails
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Tennis courts
• Nearby park and playground
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails
• Snowmobile tours
Leave your cares behind and escape to this beautiful mountainside home for a vacation you will never forget! Come and see why Glenwood Springs was voted "Most Fun Small Town in America" by USA Today!
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs, Permit #18-052
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00 AM
• Additional person charges apply for more than 7 guests.
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home. A maximum number of 9 guests are permitted to occupy or be present in the home.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
• This home has an evaporative cooler.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Monthly rates available
• Rates are subject to changeGet the full listing »