This quaint, historical miner's cottage, built in 1895, is full of Victorian charm with all the modern comforts of home! This bright cottage with the fully equipped kitchen, newly furnished interior, special touches and prime location make this cottage the perfect mountain getaway! Located within steps of Glenwood Springs' restaurants, shops, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, the world famous Hot Springs Pool and many hiking and biking trails, this amazing location is unbeatable! As a Keylink guest we are pleased to offer you a 10% discount at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Iron Mountain Hot Springs with the purchase of online tickets!
This home does not have air conditioning, however, it has a portable AC unit in the bedroom.
The inviting living and dining room area is nicely appointed with contemporary art and decor, a fireplace, a flat screen TV, a comfortable sofa with sleeper and an abundance of natural light with many oversized windows. Part of the historic charm of the cottage is the sloped wooden floor.
The recently remodeled kitchen is well equipped and has everything needed to prepare meals. Choose to dine in the spacious dining room that comfortably seats 4 or in the outdoor seating and relax and enjoy the evening breezes and crisp, fresh mountain air. Greet mornings on the front porch with a cup of coffee and views of downtown, the Hot Springs Pool and the beautiful surrounding mountains.
The newly furnished bedroom features a comfortable queen bed, flat screen TV, a walk-in closet and an air conditioning unit in the bedroom.
This lovely cottage is within walking distance to:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs (2 blocks)
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• Gold Medal Flyfishing in the Roaring Fork and Colorado Rivers
• Rio Grande Trail (42 miles of bike trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen)
• Dog Park (alone the Rio Grande Trail)
• Hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails
• Shuttle stop for Sunlight Mountain Resort
And a short drive to:
• World class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Cross country skiing
• Snowmobile tours
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• White water rafting
• Kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
Perfectly situated within steps from downtown Glenwood Springs and within a short drive of world class ski resorts and so many year round activities, this charming cottage is ideal for couples or families seeking a getaway in this spectacular, serene mountain setting!
Fully licensed with the City of Glenwood Springs, License #18-021Get the full listing »