Discover The Treasures of Michigan
Magnificent Home Full of Future Memories Awaits You (and Your Friends)
Perfect Location for Family Gathering or Company Retreat
Stay at Wyhoco -- a short 2 block walk to Lake Michigan from high overhead with breathtaking views. Perfect for those sunsets that can only be seen from a postcard yet will remain etched in your memories until long past forever is gone.
You will enjoy the rolling hills and the peaceful woods surrounding your new getaway. Outdoor firepit with plenty of naturally seasoned wood ready for that marshmallow roasting bonfire or, for the truly daring, that campfire singalong.
Nearby harvest festivals (that Michigan is famous for) are a short drive away when you and your family are now staying here. Take your freshly picked cherries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, apples, and peaches back to Wyhoco and prepare distinctive and sumptuous treats. The whole family will enjoy the warm scent of blueberry cobbler or cherry pie as it cooks in the spacious kitchen oven. Let the kids and the grandkids join in as they learn family traditions passed down here at this lovely home in SW Michigan.
Conveniently located midway between Saugatuck and South Haven MI.
Create a family gathering everyone will be talking about for years to come --
For all the right reasons.
There’s plenty of room for the whole extended family to come to join you too. & How can you invite them all? Because …
This extensive home has 5 enormous bedrooms spread out between two floors. 3 bathrooms so there’s time and privacy available for kids and adults of every age. That means no waiting and, best of all, no complaining.
The family room is comfortably placed right by the kitchen with cozy couches, an inviting fireplace and tall, full shelves of board games ready to be conquered.
Two floors including a fully finished ground level -- the downstairs have easy access to the outdoors, Those muddy boots can be placed by the door or immediately tossed into an ample laundry room. From there you can pull those warm clothes out of the drier and put them on clean and fresh and ready for your next adventure.
Wyhoco easily sleeps 12 so you can get the relaxing rest you are seeking away from the noise and hubbub of everyday life. You get your pick of 5 Full beds, 1 queen and 1 sofa sleeper. All quietly situated for a good relaxing night sleep … or a long leisurely morning.
Everything you need is right here. Depending on the season, you’ll have your choice of …
* 7 golf courses within a quick 15 minute, congestion-free drive
* 26 tranquil acres of wooded terrain for hiking and exploring all that nature has to
* Mouth-watering orchards nearby for in-season picking of your favorite fruits and
* Outdoor fire pit (or indoor) with bundles of seasoned, pre-cut logs and kindling ready
to go, so you can spark up any size fire without the foraging … or the blisters
* 5 bedrooms. 3 full baths. 2 living rooms. 2 kitchens. All fully furnished
* 2 outdoor decks to enjoy a morning cup of coffee gazing at the surrounding woods
and wildlife or relaxing at the end of an eventful day with a tasty libation of your
* Winter lake effect snows are gorgeous when you don’t have to scrape off the car and
rush to go anywhere.
* Summer festivals, antique stores, wineries and music concerts are waiting for you to
come out and join in all the fun to be had.
* Art galleries in abundance with several well known artists residing in the area.
* Did we mention wineries?
* This is your perfect home base to get all the loved ones together for a splendid time.
* Did we mention wineries?
* Perfect for a company retreat with many, many options for team building activities
* Efficient reliable WiFi anywhere in the house
Reserve your spot now before its too late. Because, as you know, there are only so many prime weekends available ... & they fill up fast.
Wyhoco. The perfect tranquil setting for your rejuvenating family or group outings.Get the full listing »