Very short walk to the Glendale Galleria for indoor shopping and dinning, and also walking distance to The Americana at Brand featuring a vibrant blend of shopping, dining and entertainment with a creative beautiful park-like setting. At its heart, The Americana features a grand two-acre park complimented by fountains, public art, and generous open space. Promenades, meandering walkways and open-air plazas invites guests to shop, stroll, dine outdoors, and just enjoy the beauty of the setting with family and friends, also at The Americana is a movie theater.
Just minutes from 3 major freeways (134, the 5 and the Pasadena Frwy), and just a few minutes from ABC, Disney and Universal Studios. Minutes from downtown LA, Pasadena, Hollywood and Burbank entertainment employers, Dodger Stadium. Staple Center, etc, etc.
Fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living room. In unit washer/dryer, air-conditioning, heat, dishwasher, and garbage disposal, also has wireless internet. Under building securely gated private parking for one car.
Some of my favorite stops: At walking distance, Foxy's Restaurant, on Colorado and just a few blocks away is our favorite baker,y Porto's, located on Brand and the best Middle Eastern Food is Raffi's Place on Broadway & Brand for the best Kebab in town.
Near by you can find Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Fresh & Easy, Starbucks.
Truly, the best feature here is that everything is very convenient just footsteps away.
Property Type: 2 Bdrm / 2 bath furnished, fully equipped
Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms (sleeps up to 8)
Bedroom #1 = King bed
+ single person futon
Bedroom #2 = One double bed + one twin bed (sleeps 3)
Living room has a Queen size pull out sofa bed, sleeps 2 average size.
- if extra guests will be sleeping in the living room, needs to be arranged prior to arrival to make sure staff sets linens as needed.
Crib / Playpen available upon request.
Child high chair available upon request
Note from Owner:
My husband and I built and own this 5 unit apartment building and have rented each unit long term for years and only recently we started renting as vacation rental and it seems so much easier and fun for us. This one particular unit we just added, reason why you may not find many reviews yet, but you can take a look at the reviews on the one we've been renting for 3 years (vrbo listing #595267) Reviews are good because it gives you a good idea of previous guests experiences.
Central Air & Heating
Washer / Dryer in Unit
Covered gated Garage
Kitchen & Dining
Dinning table for 6
Satellite / Cable
Near by Activities
Short drive to Dodger Stadium, Universal Studios / City Walk, LA Zoo, Griffith Park / Observatory w/Planetarium, Downtown LA, Hollywood, Pasadena Huntington Botanical Gardens. WHAT AND WHERE:
LOCATION distance from the following destinations:
Glendale Galleria** (0 mi)
Americana Complex** (0 mi)
Glendale Advantist Hospital (2 mi)
Griffith Park LA ZOO **(4 mi)
Universal Studios ** (7 mi)
Rose Bowl and Parade**(8 mi)
Graumann’s Chinese Theatre (9 mi)
Downtown LA (10 mi)
Staples Center (10 mi)
Farmers Market (13 mi)
LACMA (14 mi)
Magic Mountain (30 mi)
Knotts Berry Farm (33 mi)
Disneyland (35 mi)
Lego Land (35 mi)
** These are the closest tourist destinations to this property.
(Travel times based on average Los Angeles traffic. Delays may arise at any time.)
Some of my favorite stops:
- The Americana at Brand, shops, restaurants and entertainment, make sure to stop for Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt (walking distance, cross the Glendale Galleria) thru JC Penny / Also at the Glendale Galleria you’ll find a Super Target, very handy in case you run out of basic essentials during your stay.
- Glendale Center Theatre, small live theatre. Check out what they’re showing (website hidden) (could walk)
- Olvera Street. A historic monument in the oldest part of Los Angeles (Downtown LA. Souvenir shops, Mexican food restaurants)
- Griffith Park is a short drive away, it’s great for a nice picnic, walk, hike, bike ride, pony / train ride for kids. The LA Zoo and the Observatory / Planetarium is also at Griffith Park, as well as the Autry museum.
- Foxy's Restaurant (short walk) good choice for breakfast
- Porto's bakery. Cuban coffee shop / Bakery / Deli (could walk to it)
- Rafffi's Place (Mediterranean food)
- Elena's (Mediterranean food)
- King fish (Fresh sea food)
- Acapulco restaurant (Mexican)
- Mamita (Peruvian food)
- There's no place like home, (European style restaurant in Silverlake, popular for celebrities) - Hong Kong Kitchen (short drive also delivers)
- Indra Restaurant (Thai Food)
- Zankou Chicken (Middle eastern / good option for takeout)
- Paradise cob in Malibu beach (not so close but it's worth the scenic panoramic drive. Good place to spend a day at the beach)Get the full listing »