** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
At this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental home, the stars are brighter and the sunsets are more magnificent. Escape from the city to this house boasting modern conveniences with rustic features. Six can soak in the hot tub or relax on the wooden deck! Enjoy the tranquility of the property's peaceful 60-acre Glencoe setting as well as proximity to Stillwater and OSU 12 miles away.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This contemporary barn-style home is the ideal spot to rejuvenate from the real world by relaxing in the quiet countryside. Enjoy being surrounded by 60 acres of wide open green grass, a nearby pond, and the simple beauty of nature. If you're traveling with kids, they'll love playing on the tall swing-set!
After attending an OSU sports game or event, come home to your vacation rental to recharge. Unwind on the wooden deck and crack open a cold one in the 6-person hot tub! Use the gas grill to throw a home-style BBQ and sit down to feast at the lovely patio table. When the sun goes down, you're in the perfect place for stargazing!
Get cozy in 2 queen beds to restore your energy for the next day. Two extra travelers can snuggle up on the sleeper sofa in the living room and catch a favorite show on the flat-screen satellite TV.
In the morning, prepare a delicious brunch to kick-start the day. The fully equipped kitchen provides everything you need for an unforgettable family meal, like a stainless steel fridge, gorgeous wood cabinets, and plenty of dishware. After breakfast, go for a walk with a cup of coffee in hand to take in more of this amazing property!
-- THE LOCATION --
This vacation rental home sits on 60 acres in a rural area of Glencoe, Oklahoma. The city of Stillwater, home to Oklahoma State University, is a 20-minute drive from the property.
Drive 12 miles to watch the Oklahoma State Cowboys play football or basketball. This house is also a great home base if you're in town for a family member's graduation!
Other Stillwater activities include the Lost Creek Safari if you feel like visiting a zoo, Boomer Lake Park for scenic walking trails, and the Botanic Garden. You can also find a wide variety of delicious restaurants and shops in the charming downtown area! Check out a local favorite, Iron Monk Brewery.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, ample parking, central air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, washer and dryer, flat-screen satellite TV, deck with outdoor dining table, gas grill, private 6-person hot tub, swing-set, chair swing, and more
- Ideal location on a secluded 60-acre rural property in Glencoe, OK but only 12 miles from Stillwater
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tulsa International Airport - 7777 E Apache St, Tulsa, OK 74115, (~63 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »