Spend your next family vacation or get together with friends at this beautiful 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home in Glen Rose, with sleeping for 4. The home was completely remodeled in 2012 with a screened-in porch, perfect for relaxing with friends and family in the evenings. The best part? You are just a short distance away from both adult and kid-friendly attractions!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Closet, Dressing Table | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds, Closet, Dressing Table
Just 2 blocks east of historic downtown Glen Rose, this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home houses 4 guests comfortably. Enjoy all the amenities of home, like a fully-equipped kitchen for your favorite home-cooked meals and a laundry room.
Reconnect with friends and family while sharing dinner at the massive dining table with space for 8.
After, you can select a Blu-Ray film from the collection to watch on the large flat-screen TV or play one of the board games for a little family fun. The home is well appointed and serves as the owners' second-home on weekends when not rented.
-- THE LOCATION --
You will be close to everything in Glen Rose, a sleepy town just outside the DFW area in North Texas. Glen Rose is where the Hill Country begins.
Just blocks away is fine dining, shopping, live music, history, galleries and even fresh food direct from the growers.
This country retreat is within 10 miles of Fossil Rim Wildlife Park, the 1700 acre drive-through zoo, perfect for the young and young at heart. Children can also enjoy a day at Dinosaur World, just 5 miles from the home. Big Rocks Park is great for wading in the water or walking along the river bed on those warm sunny days.
For some adult fun, check out Squaw Valley Golf Course. The Promise is a popular local attraction each year and is a must see if you are traveling in August-October. You won't run out of things to do here!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Completely remodeled in 2012 with an addition of a screened-in back porch with a view of the trees along the Paluxy River
- You can select a Blu-Ray film from the collection to watch on the large flat-screen TV or choose from one of the board games for a little family fun
- You are close to many attractions including Fossil Rim Wildlife Park, Dinosaur World, Big Rocks Park, Squaw Valley Golf Course and downtown entertainment
- A Pack-N-Play is now available at this property
- High-speed internet with free WiFi
- Head down to the to the locals' favorite BBQ joint, Loco Coyote, to enjoy some delicious food, live music, and their lively outdoor patio
- Enjoy a casual lunch or dinner in the scenic courtyard at Hollywood and Vine
- Kids will enjoy live story time at Storiebook Cafe
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking on the premises
- Pet-friendly (Must be less than 50 lbs.)
- Firearms may not be discharged within the city limits
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Contact us regarding discounts on stays of 7+ nights!Get the full listing »