Clara's Country Estate
Perched in the hills above Glen Ellen, this four bedroom, six bathroom country estate lends itself to a luxurious wine country retreat for you and your friends and family.
Clara’s Country Estate has been custom-built in the architectural style of General Vallejo’s home in a fantastic private setting. Native oaks, madrone and manzanita surround the property. Lush lawn, mature citrus trees, expansive broad verandas, and a beautiful in-ground pool and spa surrounded by a large patio maximize your enjoyment of the beautiful Sonoma Valley climate and vistas.
With 4 generously sized bedrooms, and 6 full bathrooms, this fantastic two-story home can more than comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests.
Antique and period furnishings and decor add to the charm and ambiance of the home with every necessary modern amenity available.
Downstairs, you will find a large foyer, flanked by a family room and the expansive gourmet kitchen on one side and formal living and dining room on the other. Bow windows, a wood stove and fireplace and two full bathrooms, both with showers, are downstairs as well.
Up the dramatic staircase you will find the bedrooms:
• The master with king sized bed, sitting area and a door out to the balcony, bow windows, walk-in closet, attached office space, and bath with double sinks and shower with seating area.
• The suite with gas fireplace, king size four poster bed, bath with tub/shower and an attached screened porch.
• The serene green bedroom with queen sized bed and lovely bath with tub/shower and extensive carrara and jade marble.
• The fourth bedroom with king sized bed, attached bath with tub shower and granite countertop, walk-in closet and door to the balcony.
Special features at Clara’s Country Estate include:
• 4 expansive bedroom suites, each with its own private bathroom
• Screened porch and office
• 6 exquisite bathrooms, with features such as marble counter tops, unique tiling, European showers, double sink in master
• Open, gourmet, fully-appointed kitchen, looking out to the pool area, black and white tile work
• Bow windows and unique Sonoma historical architecture
• Wide verandas on both levels
• In-ground pool and spa with large patio
• Beautiful country setting with lawn, native landscaping, citrus trees
• Ample room for both privacy and enjoying each other’s company
• Fireplace in living room, wood stove in family room and gas fireplace in upstairs suite
• TV, DVD/VCR, stereo (iPod dock) in family room
• Free wireless internet access
• Washer and dryer
Rates are based on occupancy of 8 guests. Maximum total occupancy is 10 guests, excluding children under 3 years old. Maximum number of total persons, including registered guests and their visitors, allowed in this property for day use is 16, excluding children under 3 years.
The maximum number of vehicles allowed is 4.
Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM.
Caretaker resides on property in a separate structure across the driveway from the house.
(Sonoma County Transient Occupancy Certificate No. 938N)
Keywords: Pool & Spa; Gated Community; 4 AcresGet the full listing »