Look forward to an enchanting escape from reality in this one-of-a-kind vacation rental home. Nestled in a peaceful wooded area, the fully furnished cabin sits just 5 minutes from the town of Gilford, a private beach on Lake Winnipesaukee, and Gunstock Mountain Resort. Featuring 2 well-appointed bedrooms, 1 bath, and sleeping arrangements for 10, this 1,200-square-foot property offers ideal privacy and proximity to all your holiday adventures. Spend evenings on the deck or around the fire pit!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sectional Couch | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattresses
Retreat to this beloved getaway and leave behind the busy life of the city. Surrounded by conservation land and mountains, this home feels like a remote cabin in the woods but is also minutes from all the attractions you’ll seek out during all four seasons!
The cabin’s exterior features chalet A-frame architecture, with interior decor selections from both the Scandinavian modern style and more traditional cabin design. Lounge on the large sectional couch in the living room, equipped with a flat-screen TV and classic wood-burning stove.
Prepare tasty meals in the open-concept kitchen, featuring sleek wood cabinetry and a plentiful selection of dishware and cooking essentials. Grab a seat at the eat-in kitchen table for quick snacks and gather around the long dining table for more formal family dinners!
During warmer months, you'll love relaxing on the large back deck and by the fire pit. Cookout on the gas grill and dine al fresco at the patio table as you savor the quiet natural beauty of your surroundings.
In autumn, the property is adorned with trees that create a spectacular foliage vista and the cabin is warm and cozy. The wood-burning stove provides both warmth and an intimate ambiance for post-skiing relaxation in the winter!
-- THE LOCATION --
This cabin in the woods boasts an unbeatable location situated 5 minutes from Lake Winnipesaukee, where you’ll enjoy access to a fantastic private beach complete with a swim dock, kayak launch, and outdoor grill area exclusively for the residential community.
You'll be staying right in the middle of ski heaven! Less than 2 miles from Gunstock Mountain Resort, hit the slopes all day and come home to enjoy a glass of wine (or 3) by the wood-burning stove afterward. For a more challenging mountain, take an easy 1-hour day trip to Loon Mountain Resort.
In addition to skiing, Gunstock has an aerial treetop adventure course, miles of hiking and biking trails, incredible views from the summit, and even a zipline. The foliage of this area during fall is incredible! You'll also find great trails in the Belknap Mountains and the Mount Major peak, all accessible within minutes of your front door.
Head 3 miles to Gilford or 7 miles to Laconia to explore a wide variety of dining and shopping options. Check out numerous great wineries and breweries, top-notch restaurants, and a famous New Hampshire pumpkin festival, all within a 15-minute drive! Ellacoya Barn & Grill is a favorite local eatery just 3 minutes away, housed in a renovated 19th-century barn offering charming rustic vibes and delicious dishes.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, pet friendly, central heating, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary toiletries, jetted tub, flat-screen TV with Roku, wood-burning stove (wood provided), beach chairs, deck with outdoor dining area, fire pit, outdoor couches, garden, gas grill, hammock, and more
- Enjoy community access to a private beach, kayak launch, swim dock, beach club, basketball courts, and tennis courts
- Incredible Gilford location within 5 minutes of the town, a private beach on Lake Winnipesaukee, and Gunstock Mountain Resort! Situated on a secluded, wooded lot promoting a classic cabin feel
- Nearest Major Airport: Portland International Jetport (~75 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $35 per stay fee (maximum 1 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the property might not be suitable for mobility-impaired, as the bedroom is located on the second floor accessible only via stairs
- Please note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in beds and the sleeper sofa, but the maximum occupancy is 10 with the use of the sectional couch in the living room and several provided air mattresses
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »