Enjoy a tranquil retreat at ‘The Hilltop Hideaway,’ a charming 100-year old Gilbert vacation rental house offering 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, beds for up to 10 guests, tremendous privacy, and a scenic location bordering the Buffalo National River. The home is equipped with a canoe, fire pit, and close proximity to wooded hiking, sure to create a serene and adventurous Arkansas vacation.
Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full-sized Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds | Additional Sleeping: A Full-Sized Futon in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
At 'The Hilltop Hideaway,' you’ll enjoy the stunning wooded scenery abound due to the property’s shared border with Buffalo National River, United States National Park.
This darling 2-story residence presents handsome features to help you feel as comfortable as possible, including delightful interior furnishings, in-unit laundry machines, and tasteful decor throughout.
Enjoy a crisp morning on the private back porch, where you’ll encounter calming sounds and gorgeous forest views.
When you’re not out on the town, prepare your meals at home in the full kitchen, complete with all the appliances and culinary utensils you’ll need.
At night, stay warm around the outdoor fire pit, the perfect place to spend some quality time with your companions under the Arkansas stars.
'The Hilltop Hideaway' offers exceptional privacy and comfort, yet you’ll never be far from awesome sights and attractions, should you decide to explore!
There are abundant opportunities to enjoy the breathtaking scenery, with recreational activities such as kayaking, fishing, bird watching and cycling. Plus, a canoe is provided at the home for your enjoyment and use on the majestic Buffalo National River!
Magnificent sunsets await after a short hike to the top of one of the many bluffs in the area.
Other nearby attractions include sightseeing destinations such as discerning the Buffalo National River Visitor Center and Blanchard Springs Caverns, phenomenal restaurants in St. Joe and Big Springs, and unique entertainment options like the Kenda Drive-in Movie Theater, just 20 minutes away in Marshall, Arkansas.
Regardless of why you visit or where you're from, this one-of-a-kind Gilbert vacation rental house will provide you with an unbeatable opportunity to simply relax and get away from it all with your loved ones!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- 'The Hilltop Hideaway' sits in a very quiet, private setting that shares a border with the scenic Buffalo National River, nestled in the sleepy river town of Gilbert, Arkansas
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, spacious porch, serene forest views from the back porch, outdoor fire pit, and more
- Canoe provided for guest use!
- Close proximity to outdoor recreational activities, dining, entertainment, and numerous other local attractions!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please use the canoe at renter's own risk
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the property does not have internet access, but there are several nearby businesses in town with wireless internet
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »