ED Ref. 1678872
We are your landlords in Lübbenau / Altstadt
It is very important to emphasize two things in particular:
"K i n d e r" and "H a s t i e r e" are Wi-Fi k o m m e n on the enclosed property!
• Idyllic little living. for 2 pers. Quiet at the garden pond.
/ Double / 2er. seating
Room sizes: 25 m2
This offers your accommodation:
• SAT & TV, wireless LAN
• Kitchen, fridge, microwave, hot water cooker, coffee maker, toaster.
• BBQ area. Sun terrace, sun loungers.
• Baby cot, is free
• Car parking space on the property
• bed linen and towels available,
• N I C H T-smoking room. However, smoking is permitted in the common room.
• Breakfast, gladly if necessary.
• Children & pets are welcome.
• For CHILDREN are sandpit, playground, swing and slide available
Location: Beginning Old Town,
Big harbor 8 minutes, marketplace 6 min. Walk.
Station 3 minutes walk.
Restaurants (potato house, pizza) and shopping (Netto, bakery) just around the corner
Shopping in the old town.
PS. In the Spreeweltenbad (swimming with the penguins) our guests receive a 20% discount.
We offer you the opportunity to spend an unforgettable time in the beautiful Spreewald and welcome you in one of the most popular holiday areas in Germany, in the Spreewald.
The landscape paradise is UNESCO biosphere reserve, located directly in the middle between Berlin and Dresden.
An ideal place to also use the cultural offerings of these cities:
guided (individual) barge tours
Cycling, hiking, Spreewelten-Sole-Bäder (Lübbenau & Burg)
Tropical Islands .. (45 km).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 30 EUR (compulsory).
- Pet: once per object cost of 20 EUR (optional).
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 2 EUR (obligatory).
- Land area: 1900 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to the lake (Hindenberg): 6 km
- Distance to shop: 0. 10 kmGet the full listing »