ED Refnr. 334501
This old fishermen cottage was build 200 years ago but is newly renovated and classified with 5 of 5 stars from the german tourist association. It is a non-smoking house situated in its own 650 square meter seized garden. The beach of the village is only approximately 50 meters away and the sandy beaches in the nature of the reed coast of the Stettiner Haff are to reach by only 0.5 to 5 wonderful kilometers by bycicle.
The ground floor of the house compromises two appartments which are situated close together but as well completely separated and on their own.
Here you only are able to rent the smaller appartment, 40 square meter, for up to 2 persons. It compromises a large living-/sleeping room, a separate kitchen, an a bathroom with shower and a own terrace.
The conception of the larger apartment (you can not book here) compromises enough space to bring together all 6 habitant of the house, if they wish to. They can join the living room, the kitchen and the spacious terrace. If you are interested to rent the other one simultanously, please refer to the seperate announcement for the larger appartment and check there its own occupancy and book it there additionally.
Within the heating-period, the house is equipped with electric ovens. If you wish, you can fire the historic but well working ovens for a flat rate of 25-35 Euro per week and apartment with wood/coals from our property. If you arive in cold weather, we have heated the rooms for you for 1-3 days so they are already warm and convenient.
Many things are included in the prices:
DVD settings and CD-Player, board and card games, a fishing rod, badminton rackets, books, and the grill for your barbecue in the garden. Washing- and drying machine might be used in a garden house. At the Stettiner Haff, there is no "Kur-Taxe", to get to the beach, as it exists in most german holiday villages and towns.
Smokers may use the old fish-smoking-room (not renovated but rustic and a roof over your head). You will find the canoe for free directly in the garden area.
A dog up a size of Golden Retriever is wellcome (5 Euro per night). It may play in the garden which is endosed by a little fence. But it is not allowed to disturb other guests or going walkiesin the garden or jump on beds and upholsteries.
The house is located centrally in the village but despite it is very quiet. A grocery store is 30 meters away, there is a hairdresser nearby, and there are two pubs/restaurants and additional possibilities in the village which serve e.g. low priced but delicious fish meals. Fishermen from the village can bring up to 8 people and their bikes for charge of 50 € over the Haff, or you accompany them for fishing in their little boats in the very early morning.
The island Usedom is away 1 hour by car if you want more tourist enjoyments. In the area of Altwarp itself are reconstructed villages and a shipyard showing the living of former Slavic inhabitants, these areas are especially designed for children. There is a huge Botanic Garden at Christiansberg, ferries to Usedom and Poland, the mediaeval spectacle in Ueckermünde in the summer. Ueckermünde is the next town to Altwarp, 20 minutes by car, very nice old harbour. From a harbour nearby, you can start a sailing trip on an historic zeesenboot. Additionally and not last, there are many harbour and village parties in Altwarp itself and the many little villages in the area of the Stettiner Haff.
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Bicycles: per person and week Costs amounting to 20 EUR (optional).
- Pet: per object and day Costs amounting to 5 EUR (optional).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and week Costs amounting to 30 EUR (optional).
- Canoe: per object and day Costs amounting to 25 EUR (optional).
- Security deposit für canoe: once per object Costs amounting to 100 EUR (optional).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 30 EUR (optional).
- electricity: 30 cent/kWh: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- water: 5 €/cbm: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Electricity: once per object according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: once per person for rent at a price of 8 EUR (optional).
- Towels: once per person for rent at a price of 2 EUR (optional).
- Property area: 650 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to lake: 0.50 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.03 km
- Distance to town (Ueckermünde): 16 kmGet the full listing »