ED Refnr. 127694
The 103 m³ large semi-detached house Seeadler Nr. 29 D for up to 8 persons and baby is situated on a small garden plot towards the Zickerschen mountains.
There is a terrace with garden furniture and small garden part, garden grill, double beach chair.
The lattice windows create a cosy atmosphere and match the general character of the village.
Ground floor: Entrance hall with wardrobe and shoe cupboard.
1 bathroom with large window, shower in natural stone / granite with hairdryer and make-up mirror, underfloor heating.
1 small double bedroom with 140x200 bed.
1 storage room with washing machine and large electronic tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
Generous living - dining room, beautiful leather couch set with opium table, dining table with 8 chairs, crockery cupboard, Sat - LCD - flat television 60" so 150cm ! Large picture with approx. 40 programs, video recorder, stereo system, CD player, telephone, Balinese mirror pp. highchair, walls decorated with pictures.
Kitchen: beautiful modern country house fitted kitchen in arctic yellow, dishwasher, microwave, stove with ceran - hob and oven, tower hood, egg cooker, toaster, waffle iron, mixer, enough stainless steel pots, pressure cooker, spices
Upstairs: 2 double bedrooms each with 180x200 bed, 1 x extra TV with 72 picture, radio alarm clock, decorated with pictures, cupboards / built-in cupboards, in one bedroom a large cot with bedding is included in the price. The small child up to 3 years can be brought along as an additional person free of charge.
1 bathroom with 2 windows, tub with glass top for bathing and showering, natural stone / granite wall panelling, hairdryer, make-up mirror, underfloor heating, natural stone covers, large mirrors, beautiful sanitary equipment, heated towel rail,
Attic: 2 small, sloping but cosy and bright single room/child bedroom with single bed.
2 free parking lots, whereby one is offered at the house and the other approx. 200m away for 4,-/day. It lies at our object Boddenstr. 17 A-G.
There are 2 normal coffee machines, a coffee pad machine "Philips Senseo" and a kettle in the house.
As a welcome you will receive two bottles of wine and 8 coffee pads for the "Philips Senseo". You can buy the coffee pads in any supermarket, do not confuse them with the capsules of the manufacturers of the special capsule systems!
Phone calls and mobile calls in Germany are free of charge. International calls are unfortunately not possible. WLAN is offered free of charge in all our properties.
On arrival, the beds are covered. You will receive 16 normal towels, 8 shower towels and 4 kitchen towels. In the kitchen there is a sponge and a kitchen cloth.
For the dishwasher we provide 6 tabs.
The municipality of Gager levies a spa tax, which must be paid by the guests there in Gager to Höft 15a.
The spa tax has to be paid in the period from 1.5.-30.10. Adults 1,50 € per day, children 0,75 €. The tax is reduced from 1.11.-30.4. for adults 0,75 € per day, and for children 0,37 € per day.
Our caretaker will collect the registration form from you on Tuesday morning.
Bicycles can only be rented for our guests for only 20€ / week. Electric bikes cost 60€ / week incl. charger and electricity.
In Groß Zicker there is a small village shop where you can buy fresh rolls and bread. There are also several restaurants. Further numerous restaurants within a radius of 20 km. Large food markets in Baabe, Göhren and Thiessow.
The way to us:
From Stralsund via the B 96 via Samtens to Bergen, approx. 2 km before Bergen then turn right onto the B 196 via Sellin, Baabe, Lobbe in the direction of Thiessow. Approx. 2 km before you reach Gager / Groß Zicker turn right after approx. 800m at the fork Groß Zicker - Gager turn left to Groß Zicker.
Description of the island Rügen and the place Groß Zicker:
The village Groß-Zicker on the peninsula Mönchgut in the southeast of the island Rügen is partly under monument protection.
Most of the houses are thatched. The picturesque little village is situated at the Bodden (Watt) and is about 2 km away from the long snow-white beaches of the Baltic Sea. There is a normal beach, a dog beach and a nudist beach. The historical village street of Groß-Zicker has been renewed in natural stone to preserve the historical character of the thatched houses under the shade of chestnut trees.
Worth seeing in the village are the parish widow house built in 1723, the small fishing harbour and the old village church with its wooden bell tower. The fishing village Groß Zicker is nestled between the Baltic Sea, the large reed beds, wide salt marshes, short grassy pastures and the "Zickerschen Mountains".
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Telephone: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Heating: included in price .
- Gas: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1.5 EUR (Mandatory).
- dog / cat: per object and day Costs amounting to 5 EUR (optional).
- 3.Stellplatz: per object and day Costs amounting to 4 EUR (optional).
- electronic bicycle: per object and week Costs amounting to 60 EUR (optional).
- bike: per object and week Costs amounting to 20 EUR (optional).
- Pet: per object and day Costs amounting to 5 EUR (optional).
- Parking facilities: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 1050 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to lake: 0.50 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 3 km
- Distance to town: 5 kmGet the full listing »