ED Refnr. 1912054
Look forward to a relaxing holiday in our lovingly furnished holiday home, only a few minutes away from the water, in a quiet, wooded landscape.
Whether on foot, by bike or by boat, Vorpommern is a paradise for active nature lovers.
Also a boat trip along the coast, up to Szczecin, we can highly recommend.
The varied forest, heath and moor areas you can explore the well-developed hiking trails on foot or by bike.
Incidentally, reached by a well-developed bicycle path within a short time.
In 2.5 km away Altwap village there is an ice cream parlor, restaurants and a shop, where you can get your fresh bread in the morning.
In Ueckermünde 15km away there are the big shopping markets like Edeka, Lidl, Aldi, Penny, Netto, Rossmann, dm-market etc.
You are welcome to bring your dog, maximum 2 dogs
- Heating: included in the price.
- Local tax / tourism tax: included in the price.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 70 EUR (compulsory).
- Bed linen: to rent once per person for 8 EUR (optional).
- Towels: per object and day to bring by the tenant (compulsory).
- Cot: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Electricity: per object and day costs of 4 EUR (compulsory).
- Water: included in the price per object per day.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Pet: costs EUR 5 per animal per day (compulsory).
- Land area: 740 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to the lake (Szczecin Lagoon): 0. 50 km
- Distance shopping: 2. 50 km
- Distance city (Ueckermünde): 15 kmGet the full listing »