ED Ref. 1713343
This secluded detached holiday home is situated directly on a pond on a 1000 m² lawn and natural plot.
Behind the house starts a beautiful path that invites to small and large walks on the Tonkuhlen through the countryside of Wacken.
The spacious terrace with awning and modern garden furniture invites you to linger and relax directly in nature.
The stylish kitchen is equipped with cooker with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, freezer with 4 drawers, coffee maker, coffee capsule machine, toaster, egg cooker, blender and kettle.
In bad weather you stretch out in the sauna and a shower in the kitchen, also with warm water outside shower.
The low-barrier ground floor is also suitable for wheelchairs.
Three bedrooms on two levels can accommodate a maximum of 7 inhabitants. A child seat is available.
Each bedroom is equipped with its own TV.
The Kiel Canal is 4 km away, there can observe interested ships or just go for a walk.
The price includes: towels (including sauna towels, tea towels) linen.
For small children who can not swim, playing alone in the garden is not suitable.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 50 EUR (compulsory).
- Pet: one time per pet Costs of 20 EUR (compulsory).
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Sauna: included per object and day in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Land area: 1000 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 2
- Distance to the lake (pond directly at the property): 0. 01 km
- Distance shopping: 0. 40 km
- Distance City (Itzehoe): 18 kmGet the full listing »