ED Ref. 1078511
The holiday home Jökefine is located in a holiday village directly on the Dümmer lake in Mecklenburg Vorpommern.
To the beach with the lawn is about 60 meters.
The house offers with its 72 square meters sufficient space for two max. six people.
In the wonderful landscape, guests can enjoy the tranquility and nature, relax and unwind. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and cycling.
The lake is ideal for canoeing and small adventures. In the adjacent forest you can from June various varieties of mushrooms such as chestnuts, porcini mushrooms and
Find chanterelles. Furthermore, you can fish very well on the lake, preferably pike, perch, carp, roach, eel, bream, catfish etc.
In about 30 minutes drive, you will reach the Wismar on the Baltic Sea, with its historic old town. Approximately 15 minutes you need to Schwerin. Here is a beautiful old town with many cafes, shops that invite you to stroll and linger and of course the Schloßparkcenter to shop. With its magnificent restored castle with adjoining park, Schwerin is always worth a visit.
The house has three bedrooms:
A room with a double bed. A room with a single bed and a children's room with a bunk bed and in the attic another sleeping space for two people. Travel cot and high chair are available.
The living area has a comfortable seating area with a flat screen TV, DVD player and a CD player. The new kitchen from 2017 leaves nothing to be desired. Ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, blender, kettle, toaster. The kitchen is very good and sufficiently equipped.
The bathroom with underfloor heating, shower, toilet, vanity and mirror and washing machine with integrated dryer function is located on the ground floor. On the top floor is a guest toilet with wash basin. Here is next to a pull-out sofa bed, the PS 2 console, as well as video recorder and DVD player.
The windows on the ground floor are equipped with fly screens and external blinds.
In winter, a gas central heating and a fireplace provide warmth.
A canoe is available to guests. A boat can be provided on request.
The Non smoking house is suitable for families with children. In bad weather, the attic (with TV) offers to play. Various games and toys are available.
Of course, the house includes garden furniture, Weber charcoal grill and fire barrel.
Bicycles are available to guests. A car port is available.
WiFi is available for free.
The prices are for an occupancy of 2 persons.
From the 3rd Person is due a surcharge of 10.00 € per day.
For each booking an additional charge of 30. 00 €.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object included in the price.
- Flat rate: once per object costs of 30 EUR (compulsory).
- Bed linen: to rent once per person for 10 EUR (optional).
- Towels: to rent once per person for 5 EUR (optional).
- Fuel Fireplace: to be brought by the tenant per object per day (obligatory).
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Pet: costs EUR 5 per animal per day (compulsory).
- Land area: 300 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 2
- Distance to lake (Dümmer See): 0. 03 km
- Distance shopping: 12 km
- Distance from city (Schwerin): 18 kmGet the full listing »