Welcome to our comfortably furnished approx. 120 m², upstairs 3 star apartment in Moormerland, in the heart of East Frisia.
The apartment impresses with its bright rooms and has a fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, freezer 30 liter, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker and egg cooker.
A large living room with sofa and satellite TV, three bedrooms with two single beds and satellite TV, 2 extra beds, a crib and a highchair.
And a large bathroom with shower, tub, two sinks and a toilet.
In the storage room washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing board with iron.
The apartment offers space for up to 8 people.
Shops, bakery, doctor and pharmacy in the immediate vicinity (distance 200 m)
Enjoy relaxing and the sun you can on the small balcony upstairs terrace or on the partly covered terrace in the garden below. Here there is also a grill available for use
For entertainment, our little guests we offer a sandpit with toys and a seesaw.
The apartment is located just 2 km from the nearest motorway slip road away.
Due to the central location you can explore East Frisia East Frisian Islands, including the super explore by bike or by car. The North Sea with its Wadden Sea and the island ferries to the East Frisian Islands are about an hour's drive.
From 15:00 clock
Until 10:00 clock
WLAN use incl.
Bicycle storage available
• nearest railway station 9.00 km
• nearest bus stop 0.50 km
• next paddle / pedal station 10.00 km
• Next grocery store 0.20 km
• nearest place to bathe: the lake 1.00 km
• Next, indoor swimming pool 7.00 km
• Distance to the center 2.0 km
• The East Frisian Islands (Borkum, Juist, Norderney, Langeoog, Baltrum, Wangerooge, Spiekeroog)
• City Emden (harbor cruise, Ottohuus, Kunsthalle, armory, etc.)
• Leer (Historic Old Town, Port, Tea Museum, Castle Evenburg, Miniatur Wunderland)
• City Aurich (Historic Old Town, climbing forest, MachMitMuseum, Historical Museum, pin mill)
• Meyer shipyard in Papenburg
• Wiesmoor (floral hall, adventure golf course, peat and municipal museum)
• Moor Museum in Moordorf
• Water Park Hasselt
• bus tour along the German Fehnroute
• Passenger ship Dollard between Ditzum, Emden and Delfzijl
• ferry Ditzum of Ditzum to Petkum
• Tour along the international Dollard Route by bus and boatGet the full listing »