ED Ref. 118001
"Welcome to the fallen mountain at Themar in Thuringia"
Once upon a time there was a young man who wandered in the middle of the 19th Century to America and came back richly to Germany. What sounds like a fairy tale came true for Ernst Schwartz. On the Iltenberg near Themar he built himself a villa - called Iltenburg - and in 1904 a second one for his sister - the 'Red Villa'. The Red Villa was initially used as a summer residence, later it was constantly inhabited. In 1945, both houses were heavily damaged in attacks by the Americans. The Iltenburg was demolished in 1953. The 'Red Villa' has been rebuilt.
The comfortable apartment for 2 - 4 people is located in a quiet location. It consists of living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, hallway and shower room.
The kitchen is equipped with oven, ceramic hob, microwave, large fridge, dishwasher. Directly in front of your window is a large garden overlooking a manger, where you can watch deer in winter.
The living room offers a couch, TV and tiled stove enough space for cozy evenings. Also some books in the reading corner let you find enough relaxation. The two bedrooms each have a double bed and two single beds and are ideal for a family. Parking is available at the house. "
Away from the city bustle is our large, park-like garden, which offers space to relax. Whether you enjoy the fragrant flowers, nibble on the berry bushes, cut fresh herbs for the salad, or enjoy the view into the distance in the orchard, you feel the benefits of silence. There are various seating and lounging opportunities available on the property. Whether yoga, football or Frisbee, with us everyone gets their money. In summer, there are various places for barbecuing, the competitive sport of Thuringia. We'll tell you where to get the best Thüringer Rostbratwürste. Directly adjacent to the property you will find hiking trails in beautiful nature.
"Holiday with dog - four-legged friends welcome in Thuringia
If you are planning a family holiday, you often face the challenge of finding suitable accommodation for the whole family. Especially when a dog belongs to the family, the search for a domicile is often difficult.
Take advantage of the secluded location for long walks in nature. On the hiking trails around the apartment you can discover and experience a lot. Your dog will be well looked after in our accommodation, because we have many years of experience. In the apartment Red Villa her four-legged friend is a welcome guest. The bowl is provided by us. "
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 15 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: per object and day to bring by the tenant (compulsory).
- Fireplace Fireplace: included in the price per object per day.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Pet: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
- Internet: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per person per week (compulsory).
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1Get the full listing »