ED Ref. 2081047
Holiday on Rügen 'To Hus' - in a comfortable thatched cottage with stunning water views
on the Breetzer Bodden.
We welcome you in our comfortable non-smoking holiday home "to Hus" - this is in the first row, right on the Breetzer Bodden
in the northwest of the island of Rügen.
The house is equipped with high quality furniture, woodburning stove, central heating, 2 terraces with seating, electric grill and garden with lawn.
Vieregge, the small dreamy harbor village with marina, lies in the northwest,
the most scenic part of the island of Rügen. Nestled in the nature reserve on Breetzer Bodden.
Here you will find peace and can recover from the stress of everyday life on extensive hikes or bike rides.
It is also possible to rent a boat directly in the marina (also license free)
to take boat trips over the Breetzer Bodden and even to Breege - for anglers is the Breetzer Bodden
a very good area.
Shops (small mom and pop shop) and dining options are in Neuenkirchen 4 km away
or in Gingst about 12 km - alternatively in the county town of Bergen on Rügen about 20 km.
The island of Hiddensee is reachable from Schaprode (distance 13 km) by excursion boats.
The county town of Bergen is about 20km, the sub-center Gingst only about 15km away,
the fantastic island of Hiddensee is best reached by boat, otherwise it is from
Vieregge to the ferry Schaprode about 15 minutes.
The nearest supermarket as well as hairdresser, bank, restaurants etc.
you have in Gingst (about 12 km distance).
In the vicinity there is the wooden 'Grümbke tower', a famous lookout tower from the Hiddensee,
Cape Arkona and Dranske can see. The remarkable church in Neuenkirchen from the beginning of the 14th century,
has the oldest surviving carillon on Rügen, dating from the first half of the 15th century. Century.
Two chest chairs from the 17th century and the stone epitaph 'Usedom' are very interesting contemporary witnesses from the history of the church.
We wish you a good rest and also a reunion in our house.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Gas: according to consumption (mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 75 EUR (compulsory).
- Fuel fireplace: once per person cost of 12 EUR (optional).
- Towels: to rent once per person for 8 EUR (compulsory).
- Bed linen: to be rented once per person for 10 EUR (compulsory).
- Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Pet: costs EUR 5 per animal per day (compulsory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 2
- Distance shopping: 12 km
- Distance city (Bergen auf Rügen): 20 kmGet the full listing »