Newly built apartment. Directly on the Eifelsteig and Ravel cycle path. With stream at the house. New building including new furniture and unique architectural style.
Exclusive newly built 75 sqm Non smoking apartment for up to 4 people. In a scenic location, directly by the forest with stream. Ideal for children to play with. The hiking and cycling trails (Eifelsteig and Ravel Route) are directly accessible from the house. The associated balcony gives a unique view of meadows, trees and the running next to the house Grölisbach free.
The apartment has 2 Türmchenzimmer: The upper Türmchenzimmer is one of the two bedrooms and is characterized by the location in the top of the turret by a distinctive vision. In the other Türmchenzimmer is a fully equipped, cozy, new country kitchen with dishwasher, oven, stove, coffee maker, fridge freezer.
The bathroom has a large window and is modern equipped with large shower, toilet and vanity. Right next to it is the second bedroom (double bed). The spacious, open living room has a sitting area, a dining area and a floor-to-ceiling, panoramic window with exit to the balcony, on which the afternoon sun can be enjoyed.
Also, the cozy garden with seating for breakfast or barbecue.
The apartment is a new building, which was completed in mid-July 2018. The apartment was newly furnished and furnished with attention to detail.
Holiday destination Eifel & Aachen
- The trail "Eifelsteig" and the cycle path "Ravelroute" (both runs in the immediate vicinity of the apartment, about 60 meters from the house).
- In the immediate vicinity are the hiking areas of the High Fens on the German and Belgian side.
- The old town of Monschau with its historic castle (in the Advent season lures the famous Monschau Christmas market, in the summer months at the castle different cultural events (Monschau Classic) instead).
- The Rursee with numerous swimming and water sports. Worth mentioning is also the Rursee shipping.
Cross-country ski trails and toboggan runs are easily accessible.
- The Eifel National Park with the special flora and fauna of the Eifel landscape
- The imperial city of Aachen with cathedral and historic old town as well as CHIO and Christmas market
- Varied sauna facilities and thermal landscapes (both directly in Roetgen and in Aachen)
- In the nearby Hürtgenwald there are numerous Montainbike downhills.
- A climbing park or High ropes course, where young and old can prove their climbing skills
The neighboring countries of Belgium and Holland can be reached within a few minutes by car and offer a variety of recreational opportunities.Get the full listing »