ED Refnr. 1569575
Cottage Am Strandbad Big Lychensee
Features INSIDE sleeping areas, 1 double bed, bunk beds, bed linen available, kitchen and household items 4-zone hob, coffee maker, refrigerator, toaster, kettle, bathroom and sanitary ware, shower, toilet, television, radio, SAT equipment, games, terrace , garden, garden furniture, swimming in close proximity
Minimum stay of 4 days in the season 1 and season
Minimum stay 7 days in high season
Location of Lychen: The health resort and nationally recognized resort Lychen is located in Uckermark, bordering the Feldberg Lake District and on the Havel. Their population is approximately 4. 000th Lychen is located between vast forests and amidst attractive lake area with access to the public waterway to the Havel waters, the "Mecklenburg Lake District Brandenburg", and the North and Baltic Seas. Located on the northwestern edge of the Uckermark small border town to Mecklenburg-Vorpommern has become a popular resort. Rightly Lychen has the nickname "Märkisches Interlaken", alluding to the exposed position of the village on the island Lychener lakes cross and the countless waters in the area. The nickname "Luftkurort" carries Lychen cope, because the still clean air, the critic can confidently measure and inhaling with relish. Surrounded by the charming water and wooded area, Lychen is an ideal base for hiking, mushroom picking, swimming, cycling and boat excursions. Over and above the Woblitz and Himmelpforter lock connectors for Stolpsee and Havel waterway. South of town is a wooded area that extends far beyond the Havel and Bredereiche. This area is, as the northern-wide forest area to Feldberg serve conservation. The medieval town is between Templin and Prenzlau and Fürstenberg or Feldberg in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Lychen is an aspiring spa and tourist town without industry, but the craft and service is open to. Things that do not harm the natural resources, but are dependent on them, such as. For the Flöser that Draisienenlinie are supported by the city fathers! Lychen is also connected to the public network of regular bus lines.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 50 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: per object and day to bring by the tenant (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 1. 5 EUR (compulsory).
- Land area: 80 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to lake (Großer Lychensee): 0. 05 km
- Distance shopping: 0. 80 km
- Distance City (Lychen): 0. 80 kmGet the full listing »