ED Ref. 2066599
Holiday cottage on the beach large Lychensee
Equipment Inside: sleeping areas, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, sofa bed in the living area with an extra bed for max. 1 person, bed linen available, kitchen and household items, 4-zone gas hob, coffee machine, refrigerator, toaster, kettle, bath and sanitary, shower, toilet, TV, radio, satellite, games collection, terrace, garden, garden furniture, swimming in in close proximity to
Minimum stay 3 days in season 1 and low season
Minimum stay 7 days in high season
Location of Lychen
The health resort and state-recognized resort Lychen is located in the Uckermark and is adjacent to the Feldberg Lake District and the Havel. Its population is about 4.000. Lychen lies between extensive forests and in the midst of an attractive lake district with connection to the public waterway to the Havel waters, the "Mecklenburg Brandenburg Lake District", as well as the North and Baltic Sea. The small border town of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, situated on the northwest edge of the Uckermark, has become a popular resort. Lychen rightly has the epithet "Märkisches Interlaken", which alludes to the exposed insularity of the place at the Lychener Seeenkreuz and the countless waters in the area. The epithet "health resort" Lychen cope, because even today clean air, the critic can confidently measure and inhale with relish. Located in the midst of this charming water and wooded area, Lychen is an ideal starting point for hiking, mushrooming, swimming, cycling and boating excursions. There are connections to the Stolpsee and the Havelwasserstraße via the Woblitz and Himmelpforter locks. South of the city is an extensive forest area that extends far beyond the Havel and Bredereiche. This area is intended to serve as nature conservation, like the northern wide forest area to Feldberg. The medieval city lies between Templin and Prenzlau and Fürstenberg respectively Feldberg in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Lychen is an up-and-coming spa and tourist town without industry, but is open to handicrafts and service providers. Things that do not harm natural resources, but rely on them, such as: Example the Flöser, the Draisienenlinie are supported by the city fathers! Lychen is also connected to the public network of regular bus lines.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 60 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: per object and day to bring by the tenant (compulsory).
- Internet: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 1. 5 EUR (compulsory).
- Pet: per animal and day costs of 5 EUR (optional).
- Land area: 80 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to the lake: 0. 08 km
- Distance shopping: 0. 80 kmGet the full listing »