ED Ref. 1998483
Welcome to the Ferieneinrichtungen Haus am Stein
All cottages with dLAN and WiFi
We cordially invite you to get to know the charms of the wonderful landscape of the Saxon Switzerland in one of your holiday objects and then to relax in a cozy atmosphere after hiking.
It is healthy to climb, it is also rewarded; because freedom lives on the mountains ... this is how an old house saying recalls hiking as the most beautiful and agreeable form of landscape encounter.
The Saxon Switzerland is an ideal area for mountain hikes, which rewarded in contrast to the high mountains on fortified paths, safe climbing systems and without a threatening change in weather the delicious summit victory with a tense panoramic view.
The hikers reached in contrast to the climber who climbs traditionally only freestanding rock towers, the same altitude, but can his powers according to a route out of the valley or the tour from the parking lot or the bus station start at the mountain shoulder. Especially the National Park area offers, if you observe the simple rules of conduct, unexpected encounters with nature ....
Do you like family cosiness, surrounded by a unique landscape in the Elbe Sandstone Mountains?
Then you have chosen correctly with us!
House 1 for 2 to 4 people with two separate bedrooms. 52 square meters. Extra bed possible. With internet connection dLAN and WiFi.
The house is a low-rise building with 2 separate bedrooms, a living room which divides through a room divider the fully furnished kitchen tract in the country style, with corner seat, dining table and chairs from the living room.
In the entrance there is a cloakroom. Amenities include radio, satellite TV, armchair area with table and wall unit. The sanitary facility is with shower IWC and running cold hot water. The kitchen area has a fridge, cooking facilities, sink, coffee maker and all the little things you need in a kitchen.
The separate bedrooms are decorated in a country style. All rooms and the bathroom are connected to the central heating.
It also includes a large terrace from which one can enjoy a wonderful view to the Lilienstein. At the house there is a parking space for the car.
The tourist tax per person (adults) and day 1, - €. (Children from 7 to 17 years 0,50 - €.) Departure until 10am! Arrival from 15 o'clock.
The OT Pfaffendorf has become known mainly through the Barbarine. This striking spire, perched on Pfaffenstein, is one of the landmarks of Saxon Switzerland.
- Heating: included in the price.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 25 EUR (compulsory).
- Pet: once per animal costs 25 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: per object and day to bring by the tenant (compulsory).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Water: included in the price per object per day.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of EUR 1 (mandatory).
- Land area: 200 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance ski lift / mountain railway: 30 km
- Distance track: 30 km
- Distance to the lake (Pirna Copitz): 15 km
- Distance shopping: 1 kmGet the full listing »