ED Ref. 631819
Look forward to an eventful and relaxing week with your family or friends on the North Sea coast and be greeted with a hearty "Moin moin".
Your 70 square meter holiday bungalow offers plenty of living comfort and a parking space is available for your vehicle.
The holiday village Sehestedt awaits you in an idyllic location behind the North Sea dike only approx. 800 m away from the center of the beach bath Sehestedt. To the north and west is the North Sea, in the east the Weser estuary. Sehestedt is located on the spa road directly on the Jade Bay, a 160 km large bay, which belongs to the nature conservation area declared German Wadden Sea region, in the municipality Jade, near the unique nature reserve "Floating Moor". Sports enthusiasts and nature lovers will find everything their heart desires here in the area from the lido to a subtropical bathing paradise to untouched nature.
Explore the breathtaking landscape in the middle of the unique UNESCO World Natural Heritage with many green areas, ditches, ponds, orchards and vegetable gardens! The beach with beach café and adventure playground is only about 900 m. Other beaches are not more than 25 km away, z. B. the beach on the Bernsteinsee. A mom and pop shop is also within easy walking distance.
Getting to Sehestedt by car or train is easily possible thanks to the A 29 motorway, which is just 18 km away, as well as the Rodenkirchen and Varel train stations.
The attractive holiday homes of the holiday village Sehestedt are separated by hedges. A parking space for your car is located in front of the house. All cottages have a sunny furnished terrace, a large (covered) veranda and / or a fenced garden. Inside, they convince with a neat, bright interior. Large window fronts provide a lot of light. Wooden elements and furniture as well as partly ceiling coverings convey a comfortable living atmosphere. Modern conveniences such as a fully equipped kitchen, satellite TV, radio / CD, fireplace, fly screens and gas heating provide the necessary comfort. Come and enjoy!
Linen package (sheets, bath towels and towels) for a fee
Please note that this property is for a maximum of 2 adults and 2-3 children.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object by the tenant to perform (mandatory).
- Electricity: once per object included in the price.
- Lump sum: once per person costs of 14 EUR (optional).
- Towels: to rent once per person for 5 EUR (optional).
- Bed linen: to rent once per person for 5 EUR (optional).
- Pet: once per animal cost of 20 EUR (optional).
- Fuel Fireplace: to be brought by the tenant per object per day (obligatory).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Land area: 650 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to the lake (Bernsteinsee): 25 km
- Distance shopping: 0. 80 km
- Distance city (Varel): 15 kmGet the full listing »