ED Refnr. 127776
The approx. 70m² thatched pilot house No. 29 C has been stylishly built in consideration of the preservation of historical monuments and nature. The green lattice windows convey a cosy atmosphere and match the general character of the village.
The holiday home has a beautifully ingrown terrace with garden furniture and 1 parking space.
Ground floor: entrance hall with wardrobe and shoe cupboard, 1 guest toilet, underfloor heating,
spacious living-dining room, beautiful couch set with opium table, round dining table with 4 chairs, crockery cupboard, Sat-TV with 109cm ! Large picture with approx. 40 programs, video recorder, stereo, CD player, telephone table, telephone, Balinese mirror pp. highchair, walls decorated with pictures.
1 storage room with washing machine and large electric dryer, iron and ironing board.
Kitchen: beautiful modern fitted kitchen in arctic yellow, dishwasher placed higher, microwave, stove with ceramic hob and oven, tower hood, 2 coffee machines, kettle, egg boiler, toaster, waffle iron, mixer, sufficient stainless steel pots, pressure cooker, spices, etc.
Upper floor: 1 double bedroom, 180x200 bed, radio alarm clock, decorated with pictures, built-in cupboards, large baby cot (free of charge) with bed linen.
The small child up to 3 years can be brought along as an additional person free of charge.
1 smaller double bedroom, 160x200 bed, radio alarm clock, decorated with pictures, style cupboard, baby travel bed (free of charge) with bedlinen.
Bathroom: bathtub with glass - separation for shower, underfloor heating, natural stone covers, large mirrors, beautiful sanitary equipment, heated towel rail, hair dryer, make-up mirror.
The parking lot is in the upper part of the property on the total parking lot.
Welcome with 1 bottle of wine. There are 2 normal coffee machines, a coffee pad machine "Philips Senseo" and a kettle in the house.
As a welcome you will receive a bottle of wine and 4 coffee pads for the "Philips Senseo". You can buy the coffee pads in any supermarket, do not confuse them with the capsules of the manufacturers of the special capsule systems!
1 pitch is free of charge. Another pitch can be offered on request for 4,-/day.
Telephone calls and mobile calls in Germany free of charge. International calls are unfortunately not possible. WLAN is offered free of charge in all our properties.
The beds are ready on arrival. You will receive 8 normal towels, 4 shower towels and 4 kitchen towels. In the kitchen there is a sponge and a kitchen cloth.
For the dishwasher we provide 6 tabs.
The municipality of Gager levies a health resort tax, which must be paid by the guests there in Gager to Höft 15a. The spa tax has to be paid in the period from 1.5.-30.10. Adults 1,50 € per day, children 0,75 €. The tax is reduced from 1.11.-30.4. for adults 0,75 € per day, and for children 0,37 € per day.
Our caretaker will collect the registration form from you on Tuesday morning.
Bicycles can only be rented for our guests for only 20€ / week. Electric bikes cost 60€ / week incl. charger and electricity.
In Groß Zicker there is a small village shop where you can buy fresh rolls and bread. There are also several restaurants. Further numerous restaurants within a radius of 20 km. Large food markets in Baabe, Göhren and Thiessow.
The way to us:
From Stralsund via the B 96 via Samtens to Bergen, approx. 2 km before Bergen then turn right onto the B 196 via Sellin, Baabe, Lobbe in the direction of Thiessow. Approx. 2 km before you reach Gager / Groß Zicker turn right after approx. 800m at the fork Groß Zicker - Gager turn left to Groß Zicker.
Description of the island Rügen and the place Groß Zicker:
The village Groß-Zicker on the peninsula Mönchgut in the southeast of the island Rügen is partly under monument protection.
Most of the houses are thatched. The picturesque little village is situated at the Bodden (Watt) and is about 2 km away from the long snow-white beaches of the Baltic Sea. There is a normal beach, a dog beach and a nudist beach. The historical village street of Groß-Zicker has been renewed in natural stone to preserve the historical character of the thatched houses under the shade of chestnut trees.
Worth seeing in the village are the parish widow house built in 1723, the small fishing port and the old village church with its wooden bell tower. The fishing village Groß Zicker is nestled between the Baltic Sea, the large reed beds, wide salt marshes, short grassy pastures and the "Zickerschen Mountains". These wooded mountain ranges are one of the most peculiar landscapes in Germany and a wonderful hiking area.
This peninsula, situated in the south-eastern part of the island of Rügen, is called "Mönchgut" because it was farmed by monks in the Middle Ages.
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Heating: included in price .
- Gas: included in price .
- Telephone: per object and day included in price .
- 2.dog : per object and day Costs amounting to 10 EUR (optional).
- 2.Stellplatz: per object and day Costs amounting to 4 EUR (optional).
- Pet: per object and day Costs amounting to 6 EUR (optional).
- electric bike: per object and week Costs amounting to 60 EUR (optional).
- bicycle: per object and week Costs amounting to 25 EUR (optional).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 0.75 EUR (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 1050 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to lake (Zicker - See und Hafen): 0.50 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.50 km
- Distance to town (Göhren): 8 kmGet the full listing »