ED Refnr. 1514026
No youth groups.
A beautiful property with 2 separate cottages; separated by a Chamber of Commerce. Both houses have their own entrances and terraces.
An outdoor sauna is located on the property.
High Speed Internet,
- Dishwasher, dish towels, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, 3 x TV in the house, electric shutters, washing machine (2 € per use), cots
- Garden with garden shed, pond with stream
- outdoor sauna (5 € per use)
Are you looking for peace and want to forget everyday life? Then you are welcome here. We offer two comfortable cottages in a quiet location. Besides the good features of the houses you will find an idyllic grounds with pond and soothing creek. Everything right on the edge of a conservation area. cycling, hiking, Nordic walking ... Everything is possible.
Willersdorf is a district of Frankenberg (Eder) in Waldeck-Frankenberg in Hesse. The place is located in the area known Ederbergland, on the edge of the Burgwald. The highest peak of the Burgwald Knebelsrod (443 m) is just 15 minutes away (on foot). Willersdorf was first mentioned in the year 1294th The place itself is high between 357-390 m and has about 650 residents.
The holiday region Ederbergland in the middle of Germany, on the edge of the Sauerland region, adjacent to the National Park Kellerwald-Edersee. There are numerous possibilities for excursions in the surrounding area. Featured old towns, the Eder, the university town of Marburg, the spa town of Bad Wildungen, the delightful Edersee and the castle Waldeck, etc. Winter sports fans will find the Ederbergland quickly Winterberg or Willingen with its many winter sports.
Non-smoking, suitable for seniors, handicapped accessible, suitable for allergic persons, pets allowed (inquire ...)
Equipment per house:
WLAN Internet, 3 x TV in the house, dishwasher, hair dryer, electric shutters, floor heating, washing machine (2 € per use)
2 bedrooms, 5 beds, a sofa bed in the living room, 1 cot
1 x open gallery over the bathroom with 2 beds
Sleeps 7, seating, satellite TV, stereo, TV
Cooker, extractor hood, refrigerator, freezer, blender, coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, crockery for 8 persons
Shower, bathtub, toilet, underfloor heating, hair dryer
Heating / electricity / water:
Gas heating, central heating, floor heating
Outdoor sauna (5 € per use), terrace, barbecue, garden furniture, 1 parking space per house, garden
Edersee (Herzhausen) 25 km, city 6 km, supermarket 4 km, winter sports area 20 km, restaurant 6 km, Marburg 35 km, Korbach 35 km, Bad Wildungen 30 km, Hallenberg 30 km, Winterberg 40 km, Willingen 60 km
Hiking, swimming pool in Frankenberg, fishing, swimming, football, tennis, golf, skiing, horseback riding, snowboarding, fitness equipment, fitness trainer
Old Towns worth seeing, the Eder, the university town of Marburg, the spa town of Bad Wildungen, the magnificent Edersee with Waldeck Castle, etc. Winter sports fans can quickly reach Winterberg or Willingen from the Ederbergland with its numerous winter sports activities.
- Local tax / tourism tax: included in the price.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 40 EUR (mandatory).
- Final cleaning from 6 persons: once per object costs in the amount of 60 EUR (optional).
- Towels: to rent once per person for 4 EUR (optional).
- Bed linen: to rent once per person for 6 EUR (optional).
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Sauna: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
- Washing machine: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
- Pet: per object and day costs of 10 EUR (optional).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Land area: 500 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to ski lift / cable car: 25 km
- Distance track: 20 km
- Distance to the lake (Edersee): 25 km
- Distance shopping: 5 km
- Distance from town (Frankenberg): 5 kmGet the full listing »