Cunewalde - the most beautiful valley in Upper Lusatia!
Our small holiday home with cozy 51m² living space in an idyllic location is waiting for you! 2 - 4 beds are available. An extra bed is possible.
The house is located in a quiet location, in a narrow residential street, next to fields and meadows. The house has a beautiful well-kept garden and a sun terrace.
Only very fresh in July 2019, our cottage has been awarded 3 stars by the German Tourism Association!
For 2 persons on the ground floor
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- small kitchen with stove and oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, egg cooker and kettle
- small daylight bathroom with toilet and shower, hair dryer available
- Dining area with up to 5 seats and radio
- Living area with sofa, fireplace, TV, DVD player
- Sun terrace with barbecue
- nice property at the house
For other guests:
- For your children, the attic is certainly a beautiful place.
- Up to 3 sleeping possibilities (1 bed 90 x 200cm, 1 bed 140 x 200cm)
- The stairs to the attic is quite steep and narrow. The attic is small, but certainly a nice place for children,
- 3 parking spaces at the house
- Storage facilities for your bicycles
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- quiet location, with open views to the countryside
- no pets
- Non smoking
Price per night: 1 or 2 persons = 43,00 €, each child = 10,00 €, excl. Final cleaning 20,00 €
Ideal for recreation in the countryside.
The region is very popular with hikers and cyclists, as well as with everyone who enjoys being in nature.
Guests have at their disposal an efficient catering trade, an extensive range of sporting and cultural activities, cycling and hiking trails as well as tourist information.
Cunewalde has been a state-approved holiday resort since 1956 and has a lot to offer:
- the largest village church in Germany.
- Umgebindepark Cunewalde
- Automobile and Technology Museum
- About 400 buildings under monument protection, for the most part Oberlausitzer Umgebindehäuse
- OFFROAD ARENA on Matschenberg (annual venue of international races)
- Outdoor pool and playgrounds
- Bicycle rental
The place is located in the eastern Saxon district of Bautzen in the middle of the Lusatian highlands between Bautzen and Löbau. The place Cunewalde lies in the valley between the mountain ranges of the Czorneboh (556 m) with Döhlener mountain in the north and the Bieleboh (499 m) in the south. It is the longest street village in Germany with a total length of over 11 kilometers.
Dresden Airport: approx. 70 km
Railway station Bautzen: approx. 14 km
Landeshauptstatt Dresden: approx. 80 km
Highway A4: approx. 15 km
Federal road B6 (Bautzen - Löbau): approx. 15 km
Bundesstraße B96: directly in the district of Weigsdorf-KöblitzGet the full listing »