Our 60 sqm apartment in the 1st Floor is furnished to a high standard and offers all sorts of amenities. It is designed exclusively with laminate and tile and can accommodate 4 people. Smoking and pets are not allowed.
The apartment is furnished as follows:
- The separate kitchen is high quality and fully equipped.
- The bathroom has a bathtub with shower facilities.
- In the living room you will find a sofa corner with a large TV and a
Dinette for 4 persons.
- one bedroom has a double bed.
- Another bedroom has a bunk bed,
- a washing machine incl. Color detergent is available for a fee (5, --- € per
Of course you will find a drying rack and brackets
- in the flat,
- An iron and ironing board can be rented for free.
- Bed linen is provided once.
- Towels are changed weekly. Please use these
- only in the apartment.
-When you stay with us for 7 nights or more, we give you one
Council of 10%. This will be deducted at the time of booking.
-for less than 5 nights we take 5, - € for a linen package
(Sheets and towels for 1 person). You then pay for this
on arrival. Of course, you may also own bed linen or
- Please understand that in June, July and August we only rent the apartment on a weekly basis
- A car parking space is available on the driveway free of charge
Our apartment is located in a quiet side street (30 km / h zone), about 5 km from the health resort Dangast away.
In the immediate vicinity there are:
2 bank branches (Sparkasse, Raiffeisenbank)
1 post office (Postbank is in Varel about 3.5 km)
1 butchery shop
Varel, the city between forest and sea, is about 3 km away and has 25 000 inhabitants. It offers very good shopping opportunities with a small city center and several supermarkets.
In addition, the Vareler harbor is an attractive attraction with very good fish restaurants and the smallest pub in the world. On the way to the harbor you drive past the windmill from 1847, today you will find an extensive collection of local history.
The spa town of Dangast is about 5 km away and offers many recreational activities, such as mini golf, guided mudflats, a boat ride on the Etta from Dangast to the seal banks or Wilhemshaven harbor, an indoor and outdoor pool with a sauna area next to the sea, cafés and restaurants as well of course the beach. In addition, there is the famous Rhubarb cake in the old Kurhaus. For the keyword rhubarb cake, family Tapken it bugs about five tons per year. Did you know that the owner of the old Kurhaus, Karl-August Tapken, was awarded the Federal Cross of Merit? U. a. because he has always made his private beach at the old Kurhaus publicly accessible and free of charge !!!
Like his grandmother and his father, he promoted young artists and free spirits, giving them the opportunity to exhibit in the Kurhaus or on the beach. Anatol Herzfeld, Joseph Beuys, Franz Radziwill, Butjatha, Eckart Grenzer and many more went in and out and left their mark.Get the full listing »