ED Ref. 2557083
Would you like to get to know Nordfriesland from the heart? In the middle of the Frisian culture? Painting by the sea?
Then you are right here. A spacious, light-flooded, new apartment awaits you.
Each room has a large window with the possibility to go to the garden.
The garden is a cuddly "sand garden" with many projects and sculptures, because you live with the artist Sonja Jannichsen. Your studio is on the first floor and if you want, you can also receive painting lessons during your holiday here.
The apartment is wonderfully quiet, close to the North Sea and you live without tourist merrubel.
The large living room invites with its long table for a joint meeting, games, food and of course for painting. Each room is equipped with a LAN connection, ensuring a stable Internet connection.
The North Sea is only 13 km away. You can reach it by bike (about 40 min drive), by car (about 12 min. Ride) or with the cable car, which is only 3 km away.
From Dagebüll and Schlüttsiel you can then reach all island and Halligen (Föhr, Amrum, Hallig Hooge, Hallig Langeness). Day trips are easy and beautiful. And when you come back to the domicile "Living by the sea", you can enjoy the silence - far away from the hustle and bustle.
If you want to discover Sylt, then you drive to Niebüll to the train station (about 5 km away). It is only by train to Sylt. Or via Denmark (Römö) by ship.
Of course, Denmark is not far away either. By car you are in 20 minutes in Tønder.
Everything is close:
• Forest (12 km)
• heathland (15 km)
• small bathing lakes / Wehle (5 km)
• wide, flat land (around the corner)
• Denmark (25 km)
• North Sea (13 km)
• Baltic Sea (60 km)
• Islands (Foehr / Amrum / Sylt)
• Halligen (Hallig Hooge / Hallig Langeness / Hallig Oland)
• Airfield for gliders in Achtrup and Leck (20 km)
• Airfield on Sylt
• Golf course in Leck and at Tønder / DK
• Tennis court in Niebüll
• Riding in Dagebüll and in Niebüll
• Indoor swimming pool in Leck, Niebüll and Tønder
• Outdoor swimming pool in Risum, Klixbüll, Neukirchen, Niebüll
• Museums in Niebüll, Tønder, Föhr, Sylt, Friedrich-Wilhelm-Lübke-Koog
If you wish, you can also book guided tours of Nordfriesland and let this corner of the earth be revealed and explained by a local.
So in a nutshell:
• versatile area for the holidays
• spacious, light-flooded, quiet apartment
• Wheels can be booked
• Guided tour of Nordfriesland available
• Painting lessons (urban sketching, drawing, watercolor, acrylic, oil, pastel) for beginners and advanced students by the artist Sonja Jannichsen
Air conditioning / fans: included in the price (compulsory).
Visitor's tax / tourist tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
Sauna: once per object Costs of 15 EUR (optional).
Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 85 EUR (optional).
Intermediate cleaning: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
Parking: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
Electricity: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
Internet: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (obligatory).
Extra bed: to rent per person and day for 15 EUR (optional).Get the full listing »