Holiday by the sea between 2 nature reserves and the Baltic Sea.
The largest (106m ²) of the 4 apartments - in the historic, beautiful thatched cottage - has its own entrance from the courtyard and is ideal for 4 people (+2).
From the living room you can directly enter the terrace and the garden. In the garden you will find sun loungers and garden furniture with a parasol.
2015/2016, the apartment has been completely renovated. You will find there:
- a new and spacious fully equipped kitchen with high quality appliances;
- a dining room for at least 6 people;
- a games room;
- a welcoming living room with fireplace, 1 sofa bed and 2 armchairs and a 3D flat screen (53 inches, satellite TV);
- a bedroom with 2 new single beds u. 2 cabinets;
- a bedroom with a new double bed and a 2. Satellite TV, 1 closet;
- a daylight bathroom with a walk-in comfort shower;
- a guest toilet.
Relax in the historic school Pommerby from 1798 between Baltic Sea and the nature reserve Geltinger Birk. Relax in one of 4 apartments in the "Georg Asmussen Haus":
- bathe in the surf or in the calm sea; Collect shells and stones in the fine sandy beach or go for beach walks; Lying in the sun on the beach or watching the children digging;
- hiking while watching birds, highland cattle and wild horses;
- cycling on the numerous cycle paths along the Baltic Sea;
- Maybe just relax in the garden or make yourself comfortable in the house in front of the fireplace or maybe enjoy a "cinema" evening with the rich DvD and BluRay selection and the large flat screen TV.
More information or pictures of the house and its surroundings you can see if you search our house under google maps.
Welcome to this beautiful thatched cottage!
Your holiday home "Georg Asmussen house" (old school Pommerby) is around 1798 (1804 to the 1. Mentioned in a document) as a Danish school on rock stones. Until 1966 it was used as a school. It is the birthplace of the writer, engineer and social reformer Georg Asmussen (1856-1933). See also the website of the municipality Pommerby.
We acquired this house in 2015 and have brought it up to date and kept the charm of this historic home. Even in the house you can breathe thanks to the thatched roof and thanks to the very good building fabric of the house nor the fresh, soothing sea air.
In the house are several apartments (Property number 2801160 - Zum Leuchtturm, Property number 2801159 - Geltinger Bay) available. (If you are looking for a holiday home with sauna, then you will find it under object number 2659954)
The apartments have been completely renovated and rebuilt in 2015/2016.
Each apartment is individually and comfortably furnished and has 2 satellite TV (one in the living room and one in a bedroom).
The kitchens are equipped with high quality electrical appliances. It left nothing to be desired.
The newly uncovered, original Pitch Pine planks radiate a soothing cosiness. The new and comfortable seating fits very well with the style of the house. Here you can really make yourself comfortable in front of the crackling fireplace or the TV or ....
In the beautiful garden each Ferienwohnug has a separate seating area with garden furniture, barbecue and parasol. The guest sits in the midst of flowering plants and fruit trees.
The holiday home has a 40 m² staircase:
In addition to a magnificent view from the upper floor of the stairwell over meadows and fields, there is a cleaning room and a room for washing machine and dryer, which can be used free of charge by every guest.
In the basement of the stairwell there are two shelves with a selection of books, games, DvDs and BluRays (also 3D). Let yourself be surprised.
Free Wi-Fi; Electricity, heating and water are free.Get the full listing »