ED Ref. 2456177
The idyllic Ostseebad Laboe (about 5500 inhabitants) is picturesquely situated at the exit of the Kiel Fjord on the eastern shore. The former fishing village has become a popular holiday and beach resort. Laboe is an old place and was first mentioned in documents in 1240. The name Laboe is derived from the Slavic "Lubodne", which means something like "Schwanenort". And even today the swan is the heraldic animal Laboes. The long, fine sandy beach slopes down very flat to the fjord, so it is especially recommended for families with small children. Immediately on the beach promenade is the water park. With the Kiel Fjord, one of the busiest waterways in the world, on the doorstep, "beach life" offers a special attraction for "visual people" who can observe the passing ships extensively. The panorama of Laboe is dominated by the world-famous 85 m high naval memorial. This memorial commemorates the destinies of all people left at sea and is intended to commemorate a peaceful seafaring on open seas. From above, the visitor has a beautiful view over the fjord and the Baltic Sea in clear weather. At the foot of the memorial lies for several years, the submarine U 995 as a technical museum. The movie "Das Boot" plays on a submarine, which, like U 995, belongs to the famous class VII C. A visit to U995 offers an impressive insight into the unspeakable narrowness the submariners had to live for months. The Kiel Fjord is considered the sailing mecca ("Kieler Woche") par excellence. In the immediate vicinity are the Danish islands Langeland and Aero, the so-called "Danish South Seas". Exhausted sailors will find rest and relaxation in the Laboer marina.
Apartment Villa Fördestrand im 1. floor
3 room apartment for up to 5 people 88m², combined living room with
large, comfortable seating area with sofa bed and stressless armchair, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and
Dining area, spacious hallway with wardrobe, satellite TV, stereo set, DVD player, Internet via W-lan, 1 bedroom with double bed and flat screen TV, 1 bedroom with pullout single beds, floor-deep shower / WC completely renovated 2017, 2 -mal large furnished balconies, beach chair directly on the beach, very beautiful view of the Baltic Sea, car parking space in the garage
- Bed linen: once per object cost of 8 EUR (optional).
- Final cleaning 90: once per object costs in the amount of 90 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: once per object cost of 5 EUR (optional).
- Highchair: once per object Costs of 9 EUR (optional).
- Travel cot: once per object Costs of 13 EUR (optional).
- Interim cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 25 EUR (optional).
- beach chair: per object and day costs of 7. 5 EUR (optional).
- Bicycle: per object and day costs of 6 EUR (optional).
- Breakfast: per object and day costs 10.65 EUR (optional).
- Half board: per person and day costs of 26. 5 EUR (optional).
- Distance to shop: 0. 77 kmGet the full listing »