Apartment to feel good for a nice and relaxing holiday at the Mecklenburg Lake District. Furnished in a contemporary style, fully equipped and attractively decorated.
Look forward to a light-filled, 82 m² apartment, for up to 6 people.
You have 3 rooms available: a spacious living room with TV area, dining area and open kitchen, a bedroom with double bed and a bedroom with two single beds + TV. The apartment is completed by the hall with wardrobe and a daylight bathroom with tub and shower.
The property is surrounded by a garden. Your private terrace with garden furniture, barbecue and parasol invites you to relax. They overlook the beautiful garden. Behind the house is a large meadow with a sandbox and clothes dryer. Your bikes can be included in the garden house. Just outside the front door of the forest begins with cycling and hiking trails.
You park for free on the property.
Nearby there are many places of interest to explore. Tips for leisure activities can be found in the information file that provides for you is in the apartment.
A high chair and baby crib (no pillows, blanket and sheets) are available for free. Please register at bedtime.
Do you want any laundry to bring their own, you can rent from us.
Note: The apartment is located in. 1 OG and is accessible via an external staircase, so only suitable for mobile people. You are welcome to inquire if our apartment on the ground floor is available for you (without thresholds and steps, 80cm wide doors, enough space to drive around, wheelchair-with-accompanied-tested).
The apartment has a separate entrance.
generous space * very bright due to large windows * air conditioning (also heated) * fireplace * underfloor heating * insect screen * shading by electric shutters * dishwasher * induction * 2x flat screen TV * daylight bathroom * 2 bedrooms * large terrace overlooking the beautiful front garden * in Green and near forest * free Wi-Fi * parking in the grounds * very well maintained - last renovation 12/16
Non smoking apartment
Allergy-friendly with smooth floors and microfiber blankets
suitable for seniors
Laundry optional (bed linen = 11 EUR, 1 shower and 1 towel = 4 EUR)
Long term rental possible
In Ganzlin there are:
- Restaurant "Lokal 103"
- Riding Company "Paulinenhof"
- Entry into cycling and hiking trails
- 3x / week bakery sale
Shopping, ATMs and what else you need in Plau am See.
Travelling by car is recommended.
- Museum of local history and castle tower in Plau am See
- Elbe-Müritz cycle path and other cycle paths; Entry in front of the apartment
- Climbing park and barefoot adventure park in Plau am See
- Boat rental in Plau am See
- Summer toboggan run and monkey forest in Malchow
- Bus tour around the Plauer See in the round bus
- Riding in Ganzlin or Plau am See
- Bicycle rental at the Tourist Info in Plau am See
- Water sports and boat trips on Lake Plau
- Wangeliner garden in Gnevsdorf OT Wangelin
- Bowling alley in Plau am See
- Bear Park in Stuer
- Bathing fun in any weather: MüritzTherme in Röbel
- Lake with 2011 newly created sandy beach - 3km away - in the Seedorf VILA VITA, good by the
Forest accessible by bike or car. Here also many snack and leisure offers.
... and much more - come and discover it yourself!
Welcome!Get the full listing »