- A grand flat on Berlin's grandest boulevard. A historic exterior and quality interior suitable for up to 4 people. Five star master bed - fully stocked gourmet kitchen - Japanese soaking bath and balcony; spacious, comfortable and luxurious.
-Remodeled and appointed with period and new Italian furniture in 2013 by one of Germany’s foremost interior and product designers Heike Muehlhaus.
- 76sqm/ 845 sqft,
- hard wood flooring
- ceiling fans in each room
- open plan kitchen with dining and living area
- spacious hall with large mirrors and barre
- two bedrooms,
- full bath
- rain shower
- heated towel bars
- separate water closet
- free parking on premises
- king size 5 star hotel bed in master bedroom
- 2 queen size fold out beds in second bedroom
- hotel quality linen and towels (changed weekly)
- high speed wireless internet (WIFI)
- TV/DVD player/CD player/ radio
- fully equipped with induction cooker, oven, microwave, side by side refrigerator with filtered ice and water, dishwasher, toaster, Italian coffee machine, complete cooking and dining utensils
- washer, iron and ironing board
- 24 hour access
- Information about public transport,
shopping, favorite restaurants and activities available upon request
- Located in Berlin’s center by Frankfurter Tor, east of Alexander Platz and Berlin’s historical center. The Karl-Marx Allee / Frankfurter Allee (former Stalin Allee) was considered East Berlin’s Grand Boulevard and has been recently granted the status of architectural monument.
The excellent infrastructure of this area provides cafés, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, farmer's-market, flea-market and stores.
- Three minute walk to U-Bahn Frankfurter TorGet the full listing »