ED Refnr. 637144
The holyday home Alte Kate has been completely rebuilt in the style of the original building. It has an all-wood ceiling with partial beam construction. It has also been furnished in the style of a country house and is set in a comfortable, rustic atmosphere. The panoramic window offers a glorious winter garden effect.
Our romantic holiday properties are country houses situated in a very quiet position in the small, idyllic areas Wiecheln and Pommoissel on the East Heath (east of Lüneburg), removed from through traffic, in densely wooded surroundings. The wood chalet and half timber style houses are comfortable and newly renovated. All houses have their own terrace and carport.
All houses offer a living room with satellite TV, stereo with CD player, WLAN high speed internet (in Wiecheln), separate bedrooms, each with a maximum of two beds, gas central heating (with partial floor heating), at least one shower, private sauna for at least four people, an open log fire, a separate spacious kitchen, equipped with oven, cooker, refrigerator plus freezer facilities and a dishwasher. Some properties have a microwave and separate dining area. Washing machine and a tumble dryer is also provided. Two properties are suitable for wheelchair users.
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Electricity: once per object according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 50 EUR (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Sauna: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per person and week to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Property area: 800 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 5 km
- Distance to town (Lüneburg): 20 kmGet the full listing »