ED Ref. 2170754
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room with beautiful panoramic views, 1 outdoor kitchen, 1 terrace
The bungalow is located in an idyllic cottage settlement on the lake in Barnin and has a floor space of about 40 m². The bungalow has a plot of approx. 260 m² which is completely fenced.
It has 1 living room with sleeping function (1.60 m), dining area and fireplace; 1 bedroom with a large double bed (1.60 m); Kitchen (with hatch to the dining area) with stove + oven, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, fridge freezer, crockery, cutlery and sink; Bathroom with a shower. The apartment can with max. 2 adults and max. 2 children are occupied. Also fitter-workers are welcome.
Our apartment is a non-smoking bungalow. Pets are allowed after registration. Arrival from 15.00 o'clock and departure till 11. 00 o'clock is possible every day.
The outdoor area has been completely redesigned from November 2018 to March 2019. He has got a new terrace with garden furniture and porch swing. There is a barbecue and an outdoor kitchen. So nothing stands in the way of the fishing adventures. Firewood for the fireplace is available.
Enjoy the great nature from the panoramic window overlooking the lake with a cozy log fire. Furthermore, you have TV, SAT, DVD and radio available.
Our family-friendly Barnin invites to cycling, swimming, fishing, boating. For a cold beer and delicious food is the restaurant Kiek In in our village Barnin responsible. For fishermen Barnin offers the beautiful lake. Simply register with our fisherman. This gives rowing boats and sells fishing permits for his lake. We are happy to help with the organization. Also, the Rotbaumschule with its self-built organic vegetables in Hof Barnin (only 2 km away) invites you to visit.
Or take a trip to our Baltic Sea. These can be reached by car in just 40 minutes. There is u. a. a trip to the Steinbecker farm shop near Boltenhagen highly recommended. Also the state capital Schwerin is worth a trip. In addition to the beautiful castle in Schwerin also a steamboat ride is recommended.
Higlight is also the pirate open air in Grevesmühlen. This should definitely be used for a trip when the time is there.
We are happy to help you with the planning of your excursions. Just contact us.
For children, the lake is ideal with a newly created playground. If you feel like riding you should check out Barnin and Crivitz.
Nearest town: Crivtz
Here we have some shopping opportunities such. B. Lidl, Aldi, Netto, Penny, Sky, and Ernsting Family.
So you see, we have so much to offer here and look forward to your visit.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 35 EUR (compulsory).
- Pet: once per object cost of 10 EUR (optional).
- Bed linen: to rent once per person for 3 EUR (optional).
- Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
- Fireplace Fireplace: included in the price per object per day.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Towels: per object and day to bring by the tenant (compulsory).
- Land area: 260 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to ski lift / cable car: 62 km
- Distance to lake (Barniner See): 0. 50 km
- Distance shopping: 5 km
- Distance from city (Schwerin): 20 kmGet the full listing »