ED Refnr. 1853095
EIFEL REFUGIUM, 2 bed apartment
Welcome to the Kylltal, on the edge of the volcanic Eifel.
In free-standing holiday house EIFEL REFUGIUM with its fantastic hillside is the apartment "TERRACE".
The house stands on the high banks of the Kyll and is surrounded by an old idyllic garden. In 2015 it has been renovated indoors loving and design-oriented.
Just to relax and comfort offering, the apartment "TERRACE" is for 2 people.
It is 44 square meters and well equipped with everything that makes life pleasant. Coming over a garden path or the stairs, you enter the apartment through the patio doors. The kitchen has a modern, well-equipped kitchenette with oven and 4 hotplates and refrigerator with freezer. A seating area with sofa bed, fireplace bench and table perfect for leisurely eating and relaxing. A flat-screen TV on the wall where applicable, for entertainment.
The bright bedroom with nice ambience has a 180x200 large bed with quality mattresses. The bathroom with window is equipped with a modern sink, tub and toilet. A spacious Extra shower is located on the opposite side of the hallway. The apartment naturally has a utility room with washer and dryer. For car and bicycles, there is a park.
Music CDs from classical to modern and reading material from Roman to crime or Eifel picture books, as well as current Eifel info available to them and let the charm of the apartment experience.
The large terrace with seating and sun loungers invites you to enjoy the sun all day. Next to the terrace there is a barbecue hut with open fireplace, well suited to extend the evening by the fire, the outdoor fun.
In the romantic garden and large outdoor terrain they can stroll or find one of the most beautiful Verweilplätzchen. Be it in the shade on the bench by the pond (1.40 m deep. Caution toddlers!), Or on the lawn with deck chair and umbrella. With a cool glass of Riesling Mosel or fresh Bitburger Pils can be well observed and make plans for the next day of the sunset.
Do you want to be active? Just outside the front door, you can leave for short and long walks in the Eifel FORESTS or bike rides on the romantic Kylltal-CYCLE. Or you may make a nice tour to the EIFELMAAREN (25km) to the VINEYARDS AT THE MOSEL (40km) or in the Roman city of Trier (55km)
A visit to the KUNSTHAUS ZENDSCHEID with interesting exhibitions of contemporary art is highly recommended.
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Sauna: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 1800 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to lake: 25 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 4 km
- Distance to town: 8 kmGet the full listing »