ED Refnr. 142591
You want to relax totally in your Holiday..? So you are exactly right !
The comfortable holiday home is located in the first floor of a Semi-detached house in a calm street 200 meters in front of a dike.
You live near of a dry beach which is the only one in whole europe ! In your holiday home you have from all rooms a very nice view to the dry beach or in the nature.
The flat is tiled ( terracotta tiles ) and with three sun filled, south-facing windows. We attach great importance to a good and functioning housing facilities and hope that you can really feel at home. A well-behaved, small to medium sized dog is welcome.
From the house you are in two minutes by the sea and you can feel the refreshing wind caress your face. For the interplay of the tides you can experience beautiful sunsets or try kite-surfing!(surf school on dry beach, about 150 m) or explore the scenic and culinary excellent environment in leisurely tours.
Of course there are also cloudy days, from our own experience we know that rain clouds are often driven away on the coast and only a few kilometers inland it starts to rain. The apartment Seagull (Seemöwo) therefore appears to be in a "Sun Corridor". If it should rain you found in the apartment a number of movies and books that they are welcome to use during your stay. Or take a trip to the "Friesentherme" in Emden - great relaxation in the attractive spa!
In six kilometers distant is a place called Pewsum with known supermarkets and on Thursdays after the Aral gas station a small weekly market, where there is also a good butcher. In Emden about 16 km away, there are more shops and a large shopping center. One recommendation is the cheese farm shop in Pilsum with self-made cheeses.
An absolute highlight is a visit to the most slanted tower in the world (!) In Suurhusen (about 11 km). Other superlatives in East Frisia - and at your doorstep: Germany's highest lighthouse (Camping, 2 km) and the smallest lighthouse in the world (Pilsum, 10 km).
A wide range ofcultural eventsthereinEmden:cinema, musicals,theater, concerts, among othersinthe NorthHall,as well asnationally knownart exhibitionsinEmden.Another"must"isa visit to thepicturesque harborvillageGreetsielwith old housesandshrimp boats.
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: once per object Costs amounting to 35 EUR (optional).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 50 EUR (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1.4 EUR (optional).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Electricity: once per object according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: once per object available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: once per object available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to lake (Nordsee): 0.20 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 6 km
- Distance to town (Emden, Greetsiel): 15 kmGet the full listing »