Friendly, cozy, green and the perfect base to explore East Frisia, the coast and the islands. Our charming apartment allows you to have a nice holiday.
Those who appreciate the tranquility of nature, the vastness of the country and the beauty of the coast are right here. The small village Barkholt is close to the coast and invites especially to extensive bicycle tours through meadows and forests. Horse lovers will find various riding stables in the immediate vicinity.
Our apartment is located on the upper floor of a well-kept family house, which is located in the second row to the street and offers a beautiful view over the green fields.
The apartment has just been modernized and conveys a friendly and cozy charm. It consists of a bedroom with double bed and optional childrens bed, living room with satellite TV and sofa bed for one child, bathroom with shower and a fully equipped kitchen including stove and dishwasher. On the balcony and in the garden you can enjoy the sun.
You can park your car on the property and also for your bicycles we find a dry and enclosed place.
Towels and bed linen are provided. Since it is a rural region, there is no Internet access available. However, the reception via mobile in most networks is very good (LTE).
We will be happy to welcome you personally in person and will show you the apartment extensively. In case of questions or problems, we are available and quickly on site.
- bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony, garden
- 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed for children, 1 children's travel bed
- 2 adults, 1 child and 1 baby maximum
- Satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Parking spot
- Bicycle parking
- Towels and bedsheets
- On site contact
The direct environment consists of meadows, forests and small villages and invites to extensive bicycle tours. Since the town of Barkholt is very centrally located in East Friesland and not far from the coast, it is the ideal starting point for your activities.
Experience the UNESCO World Natural Heritage "Niedersächsisches Wattenmeer National Park" and explore idyllic places such as Esens-Bensersiel, Neuharlingersiel or Carolinensiel.
The equestrian centers "Reitferienhof Janssen" and "Ferienhof Eilts" are located in the immediate vicinity and offer great and small riding friends great experiences.
- The apartment extends over the entire upper floor. Hallway and staircase are however connected with the hallway of the ground floor. The apartment is therefore not completely separated from the ground floor, which is hardly noticed in the practice however. The ground floor is inhabited by the very nice, older owner of the house.
- Pets are not allowed in the interest of all subsequent guests.
- This is a non-smoking apartment.
- Tourist tax is NOT charged in this municipality.
- A security deposit is NOT charged.Get the full listing »