ED Refnr. 1694155
Our newly furnished 2-bedroom apartment located in the northern Thuringian city of Nordhausen, directly on the southern edge of the resin and in the northwest of the fertile golden Aue. Our Non smoking apartment is on the ground in the lower part of the building with a separate entrance. It is equipped with living / bedroom, kitchen and a spacious bathroom. The living / bedroom overlooking the garden is equipped with a large wardrobe, 2 lounge chairs, coffee table and 1 double bed, flat screen TV and stereo. The apartment also includes a parking space at the house as well as the use of garden with BBQ. In the modern kitchen has ceramic stove top, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and toaster.
In the spacious bathroom is a shower and hair dryer, washing machine available.
The apartment also includes a parking space at the house as well as the use of garden with BBQ.
For your stay towels are sufficiently prepared, the beds are made.
Attractions: Museum Tabackspeicher, Kunsthaus Meyenburg, Traditionsbrennerei, bathhouse, miniature railway.
Pets are not allowed. The apartment is not barrier-free.
Bookable from 2 nights for 2 persons 35 euros per night plus a one-time 25 euros final cleaning, paid cleaning (25 euros) on request.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 35 EUR (compulsory).
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Intermediate cleaning: per object and week according to consumption (obligatory).
- Land area: 1054 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to ski lift / cable car: 37. 40 km
- Distance to the lake (Sundhäuser See): 2 km
- Distance shopping: 1 km
- Distance from town (Bleicherode): 21 kmGet the full listing »