ED Ref. 2207449
This holiday cottage stands directly on the Oder-Neisse Cycle Route in Kienitz and awaits its guests, who want to relax for a short or longer time. Ideal for 2 people, it can sleep up to 4 people. Here there is peace and pure nature.
It was built in 2013 and has everything in it: comfortable double bed, large sofa bed in the living area, kitchenette with induction, barbecue, kettle, toaster ... Sink with granite top, floor-level shower in the bright bathroom, TV, Wi-Fi ... Outside barbecue and offers a beautiful open plan bright living room. It is located on the byway, which only a neighbor drives and in the immediate vicinity of a stork's nest.
From here, the Oderbruch invites to explore, but also the Märkische Schweiz. It is only a few kilometers to Küstrin or Güstebiese and you are already in Poland.
Of course, fishing on the Oder is not a problem here. The fish can be cleaned on the outside water pipe.
In Neuhardenberg or Gusow, Wulkow or Prötzel ... we have many castles and gardens and open days in the Oderbruch. The nature with swans, cranes, storks, herons ... is different in every season to experience and fits the quiet river. Bike and inliner are welcome.
Culture flourishes everywhere: The Theater am Rand is legendary, and the Kunstloosen Tage im Oderbruch or many ceramic and sculptor / painter's workshops can be found here. Legendary is the Neuhardenberger Nacht, a wonderful event with free admission at the beginning of June in early summer.
The villages set up oven festivals, harvest festivals, slaughter festivals, mill festivals and, in winter, the lively Advent calendar in December. The Oderbruchhäuschen is heated.
The longest overnight stay was 17 nights so far. But even a stay of a week or a weekend can turn off almost every visitor from the rush and concrete. Bicycles can be borrowed.
The Oder is a quiet, natural border river with groynes and foothills and many animals. Only 5 min walk from here, including swimming area.
The living space is 55 square meters in total, because the sleeping area is located above the actual living area, at the same time the living area from there is also wonderfully visible. Just an open living space.
It is built a lot of natural wood (false ceiling, gable interior, kitchenette, floor sleeping area, closed wooden staircase ...) and green plants are also found in the living room. It is not only green on the outside, but also inside.
- Heating: included in the price.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 35 EUR (compulsory).
- Pet: once per animal costs 5 EUR (compulsory).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Water: included in the price per object per day.
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Cot: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Land area: 1000 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance shopping: 6 km
- Distance city (Seelow): 23 kmGet the full listing »