ED Ref. 663476
With the new construction of our apartments, we have complied with a long-cherished wish of many wine lovers.
Here you can experience immediately the origin of Riesling wine throughout the year. Every season in Oberemmel has its charms. The spring with its first green, the summer in its radiant splendor and the many wine festivals, autumn is the magnificent, colorful time of reading and the walks. The winter belongs entirely to the care of the young wine and the pruning.
At the confluence of the Saar and the Mosel lies our more than 1000 year old wine village Oberemmel.
Experience the romantic idyll of the border triangle between Germany, France and Luxembourg.
The central location of our location makes your activities limitless. Luxembourg and France are just half an hour away. Furthermore, excursion possibilities and sights can be found in unlimited numbers.
Trier, the old Roman city can be reached in 15 minutes. We must show two apartments for you. All apartments are bright, friendly and comfortable. A sun terrace and a sunbathing area and a car park. Here you can relax and be active. Located directly on the bike path, with its well-developed bicycle and hiking trails, you can be active. The local playground is easily reached within a 3-minute walk.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object included in the price.
- Electricity: once per object included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Bed linen: included in the price per person per week (compulsory).
- Towels: per person per week included in the price (compulsory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of WC: 1Get the full listing »